Survival of the fittest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
This is a half eaten 6x6 round bale of hay. I baled it July 3 2013. 3 days after I misplaced my Provari.
EACBE34E-0D57-498A-A3E1-E0D5C493CD2F.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is where the cows found it for me. Inside dark hole in first pic.

3EDD7389-B250-4DBE-970F-154E54CDBEEA.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

removed broke off carto threads, installed battery from Provari I was vaping at the time. And ,,,

AF5124E8-1AE3-45B9-85EB-C25EC39D98E3.jpg
[/URL]Dropped in pasture, hay raked twice, wind rowed, possibly ran over by tractor / implements 3 - 4 times, went through baling machine, bale spiked and moved several times, sat outside in all sorts weather conditions since July 2013.
The battery was dead / 2.4v, Ibtank didn't survive, Provari still functions like the day it was new / flawlessly.
Priceless.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillyZee

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
you forgot to add that it was possibly stepped on by cows too,,,,,,,,,,and they are HEAVY.

amazing.

Both of them have been stepped on by cows, calves and a horse or two several times, usually it just mashes them into the soil, so far. Of course the carto usually breaks off and the tanks have about a 50% survival rate.
I don't carry any vape stuff when working with the bulls.

The one I just found (that was baled) has actually been on light duty since its disappearance compared to what it would have endured from my daily use.

They are not indestructible, my first one was smashed flat while loading a track excavator onto the trailer.

StormFinch, both have survived worse mishaps than being baled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread