• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good UK E-Liquid suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyboy1

Oct 28, 2013
Bristol
Hey guys! I've got Vamo V5 and kayfun on the way soon and I want to find a good E Liquid supplier in the UK that can do a 50/50 ratio for me? I'm not too fussed on flavours, mainly menthol or vanilla. I'm always up for trying new flavours!

Long story short I bought some Vanilla from Sunecig, sun ecig,e cigarettes, e liquid where I usually buy my liquid, and it had to be the nastiest liquid I've ever had, they had crap customer support and haven't replied to me, so I'm not buying from there again.

I've currently got a Kanger Unitank and an Ego Battery. I'm most likely going to be using my kayfun and my Kanger on my Vamo. Just want some nice flavours as I really don't want nasty flavour again.

Thanks!

EDIT: 50/50 isn't necessary, anything that can produce a nice amount of vapour and give me a good constant throat hit is fine for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigbaloo

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
How's about

Vape Liquid

Mostly Inawera/wera garden/Tino D.

Depends what you like. It's going to be way different to all that cheap hangsen.

Or, if you want to splash some cash, try

The Alchemists Cupboard Home Page, E-Liquids made in the UK

or

Vape Escape

or

E-liquid / Eliquid, Electronic Cigarettes & Vaporizers | Vapology
As you know, I've only been vaping since November so experience of vendors liquid is very limited.
Are these expensive vendors worth the money, is there a marked difference?
The same goes for concentrates I guess, same question please. :)
~Steve

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
As you know, I've only been vaping since November so experience of vendors liquid is very limited.
Are these expensive vendors worth the money, is there a marked difference?
The same goes for concentrates I guess, same question please. :)
~Steve

I guess one has to define expensive. I vape Dekang tobaccos (£4.49 for 20ml) and various other flavours which come in at £2.40-£4.75 for 10ml. I don't buy £5.99-£6.99 liquids, I DID but felt they were mostly no better.

LT ecigs are well priced and good quality UK mixed liquid. Most of their liquids are made from concentrates you can buy on their website.
If you find a particular flavour you like, you can make your own for about £1.
Alchemist does some excellent flavours...truly imaginative stuff and not overly expensive.
Vape Escape "Grizwald" liquids are fantastic. The trick is finding a good one, then buying a 30ml bottle for £12.99 (or less with discount).
ecigwizard also do a range priced about £4

Wizmix Standard E-Liquid

The majority of e-liquid sold in the UK will be Chinese liquid. Hangsen and Dekang CAN be very good, but they taste very different from UK liquids. I happen to like about 6 or 7 (all "tobacco") so use them day-to-day for my vaping. I wouldn't personally even open a bottle that wasn't made by them (or Joyetech) or mixed in the UK.

LT ecigs use a lot of Inawera concentrates

Inawera Shop, The Best E-Liquids, Flavours, Bases And Many More!

They are very high quality and very concentrated. Vape Escape mixes LOTS of Inawera liquid for some of their ranges. I guess they also mix "Decadent Vapours" which are also good.

SO many to choose from. If you want to mix your own, then Inawera, Decadent, Flavourart, Capella are all good.

Mixology - General | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK

You've still got to like it though. If I wanted to try a fruit or sweet flavour I certainly wouldn't go Chinese. Totally different taste.

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
SteveMc?

What have you found that you like, yourself? Doesn't matter what it is, give me some idea.

Mixed a variety to get the feel of various flavours but my favourite tends to be menthol.
I'd like a decent tobacco that tastes of Old Holborn and Liquorice but in no rush.
Got one tobacco, Kent. That's nice but wouldn't vape it all of the time.
The others were a broad spectrum of flavours, fruits, sweets etc...

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Good for you. I bought 10ml of the Kent. It's nice enough, but I'm not going to make 100ml of it!!

I quite liked the Grapefruit too, might make 20ml of that one.

if you like Menthol, you should mix up some menthol crystals in some liquid. Very powerful.

I made an orange and menthol using flavourart orange and menthol crystals from sainsburys.

Was it you that liked the LT "Cool King"? I'm getting that next for sure.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Good prices there if you buy in bulk. Do you get stung at customs with duty or handling charges as they're based in Eire?

I've never been hit with anything, no.

However, when waiting for a package, I got a a fake text asking me to pay a fee to "release" a package from UK customs. I'm 99% sure it had nothing to do with the Vendor, but 100% sure somewhere along the line somebody tried to scam me.
Nothing would surprise me these days. When you order online, eventually somebody will get your details and have a go at a scam.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Nice :)

So I guess the RY6 is nice then? :p

I've had RY4, RY4 100%VG, Vanilla Custard and Strawberry Mint and they're all nice :)

I reckon RY6 is a good flavour. Quite sweet but also got a bit of kick to it. Not many places sell it.
The RY numbers are supposed to get sweeter, but RY5 and RY6 are less sweet than RY4 in my opinion.

I'm not sure I'd outright recommend it... it can be quite overpowering in certain tanks. Works nicely in a cartomiser, but does have a sweetness more than Impulse and Storm... which are violent and peppery.....not my thing.

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
I reckon RY6 is a good flavour. Quite sweet but also got a bit of kick to it. Not many places sell it.
The RY numbers are supposed to get sweeter, but RY5 and RY6 are less sweet than RY4 in my opinion.

I'm not sure I'd outright recommend it... it can be quite overpowering in certain tanks. Works nicely in a cartomiser, but does have a sweetness more than Impulse and Storm... which are violent and peppery.....not my thing.

Nice, I'll have to look into getting some of their RY6 next then. I've had it before from E-Vape and it was more of a woody taste than sweet taste. RY4 is still the winner lol :)

Impulse and Storm I've always wondered about, but I can't see me liking either of them(not a pepper fan) :)

Have you tried the RY6 with a Kayfun? If you say it can be overpowering, I can see it being pretty brutal with Mr.Kayfun then?

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread