Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Return Policy Guide

Health cabin spare no efforts to provide customers with qualified products, but it might not perform as expected after a certain period or DOA (dead on arrival). Although we do extensive tests before packing, we can't totally avoid this problem. So we provide you with a great return policy.

Is any warranty in Health Cabin? What are they?
Health Cabin provides warranty for all products in our store. We will send replacement via China Registered Airmail freely for all defective or malfunctioning products within warranty period or DOA products.
*The warranty is classified into two types: products with warranty period (3months or 6months warranty) and products only accept DOA (Dead on arrival).
*3months warranty and 6months warranty means 180 or 90 days from being delivered, not shipped.
*DOA stands for DOA which means product is found out to be defective as soon as you receive it.

What products have 3months warranty, what 6months, and what only accept DOA?
The warranty period for each product could change but they will be stated clear in the product description, please read clearly before buying.

We just list out several typical ones for your reference.
*3months warranty: joye 510/eGo Tank battery / atomizer
*6months warranty: joye 510/306/302 battery / atomizer
*DOA: LR atomizers, cartomizers, chargers

How to get new free replacements?
For items with 3 months and 6 months warranty:
*Send the defective or malfunctioning product back in your cheapest way.
*Place a new order for the product online
DOA:
*No need to send the defective or malfunctioning product back
*Must contact us within 48 hours by email after receiving the defective product. Any overdue DOA replacement claim is invalid.
*Place a new free replacement order for the product online.

Note: For all replacement orders, we recommend to send together with customer’s new order, which will enhance processing speed so that orders can be shipped out quickly.

Where and how to send the defective products to you?

For items under 3months or 6 months warranty:
*Send the product back in your cheapest way to our following address.
*No need to send back defective products via registered mail but assume the sending postage.
Address:
To: Ms.Wang Yuying
Address:Rm 303,Block A, #1267 Qianpu south Rd. Siming District
city:Xiamen
province:Fujian
post code:361008
phone:008613395037211

Note:
*Remember to inform us the order number in your return package, either a note or something, for us to check and identify.
*Customs Declaration:
*The quantity and detailed description of contents should be electronics, never e-cig.
*Value should be between 10-50USD
*The defective or malfunctioning product should be sent out within one month after you inform us.
*If your replacement has been send to you but your returned products have not been arrived at us, we will not send new replacement.

How to place a free replacement order for the defective product online?
*Place a new order for the same product online (see the following pictures)
*Choose China Registered Airmail as shipping method
*Choose Western Union as the payment method
*Leave message in comment box including why specific product information, previous order number, and more importantly why you want the replacement. For example: Replacement for order #47563: Joye eGo T 900mAh battery, black, 1 pc. It can not be charged.
return%20policy1.jpg

return%20policy2.jpg

*Get the order number and replacement will be shipped within 3 business days. If not, you can just email to support@healthcabin.net
*Your tracking number will be sent to your registration email after shipping.
*You can also earn redeemable reward points.
Note: After placing the replacement order, remember to inform support@healthcabin.net. Only after being verified by us, will your replacement order be shipped out within 3 business days.

DOA:
*No need to send the faulty product back, but must contact us within 48hours. Any overdue DOA replacement claim is invalid.
*Place a new free replacement order the same way as the above. After placing the replacement order, remember to inform support@healthcabin.net. Only after being verified by us, will your replacement order be shipped out within 3 business days.

Can the product be sent together with my new order?
* If you are going to place a new order in our store, leave a message in the comment box of the new order like this: replacement: Joye eGo T 900mAh battery, black, 1 pc for order #47563.(see the above picture)
*We will send the replacement together with your new order.

Can replacement be shipped if you have not received the defective product?No matter whether we have received the defective one or not, no matter whether you have sent it or not, as long as you promise to send to us within one month after informing us, we will send you the replacement freely.

Can I return to you if I do not want the products I bought?
Yes, you can. But there are several things need to be made clear.
*You must make sure all the packages remain sealed and all products have not been used.
*Then contact us within 7days after receiving the package.
*Send back the package and pay the sending postage yourself.
*After we receive and check your returned package, and found out no problems, we will give you a full refund exclusive of the shipping cost sending to you. If you want to buy something new in our store, you should also wait until we receive and check your returned package.

Last edited:

Yves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Matamata, New Zealand
I have a problem that I am hoping you can help me with newsunshine.

I recently purchased 2 more SID's from HC one was a gift and I did not test it within the 48 hours. This is my error. I gave this as a gift and it has been faulty since first use. Pictures were sent on ticket number 276-GY4-6P88 (Ticket number: 21202). The CS staff agreed it was a faulty product and that HC would replace the control head.

They have asked I send the faulty head back to HC this will cost me between $5-$10 dollars to do as I did not advise of the DOA on arrival of the package.

My problem is that I am being asked to pay for EMS to send the replacement control head to me at an extra cost of $10.38USD as the registered airmail is not currently reliable.

So I have a faulty product that was DOA and I am being asked to pay both ways for shipping to replace this item at a total cost of $15-$20USD.

I have stated in my ticket I am not happy with this as a solution can you offer me any help please?

AlvinK

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Hi newsunshine hope you could assist me with my issue as well, i purchased and received the hypertank recently but theres an issue with the top cap not screwing all the way in with pictures send to ticket ZSP-UJP-PVUW (Ticket number: 22688), after numerous attempt found that it was due to the rubber ring causing the issue.

I can't proceed with the return policy for DOA as stated on the first thread due to some issue with china registered airmail mention by your support and insist me to make a new purchase and pay for shipping just to get a replacement.

Would really appreciate if you could help me on this.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi newsunshine hope you could assist me with my issue as well, i purchased and received the hypertank recently but theres an issue with the top cap not screwing all the way in with pictures send to ticket ZSP-UJP-PVUW (Ticket number: 22688), after numerous attempt found that it was due to the rubber ring causing the issue.

I can't proceed with the return policy for DOA as stated on the first thread due to some issue with china registered airmail mention by your support and insist me to make a new purchase and pay for shipping just to get a replacement.

Would really appreciate if you could help me on this.

Thank you for your asking here. we will look into your case and reply to your ticket with a new resolution. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread