New White House Petition! Please sign! Spread the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
There is a new petition up on whitehouse.gov
This petition aims to stop labeling ecigarettes as tobacco products.

These are the contents of the article.

"Electronic cigarettes and E-juice (a blend of Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin which may or may not contain nicotine) are being wrongly labeled as tobacco products and therefore being subject to unjustified bans.
There is no tobacco involved, just nicotine. Nicotine is a naturally occurring stimulant found in the nightshade family of plants.
By labeling these electronic cigarette devices as tobacco products, they are being subject to bans which provide smokers little alternatives to quitting.
Nicotine patches helped increase the quitting chance of smokers by 50-70%, but found 93% of the subjects returned to smoking within 6 months (as documented by the Cochrane Collaboration).
Most "vapers" never go back to smoking. We cannot turn our backs on our citizens!"

Help spread the word, thank you! :vapor::vapor::vapor:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-labeling-and-banning-electronic-cigarettes/JhZj2lF5

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Probably wont get many signatures, but it doesn't hurt to try right?
Who are the most popular youtube vapers?
Might be able to get their support

Grim Green & Phil Bursado are the ones that pop up in my mind.
There may be a way to contact him through his website...tasteyourjuice.com
I'm going to see now.

The more people that post that they've signed it this thread the higher up this thread will appear in the posts. Please post here that you've signed it so that this thread can stay bumped up.

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
It's the real deal. I've petitioned on this site before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with a bit of caution my friend but it appears to be legit.

Cool... I guess I just expect a legitimate, professional site to do a little spell-checking. Just reminded me of one of those investment opportunities from some obscure country willing to send me a check for however $millions$ if I just deposit and send them the difference kind of thing. :glare:

Last edited:

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
Cool... I guess I just expect a legitimate, professional site to do a little spell-checking. Just reminded me of one of those investment opportunities from some obscure country willing to send me a check for however $millions$ if I just deposit and send them the difference kind of thing. :glare:

Finishing the account and signing now... Thanks!

Hahaha I never caught on to that. That's just our government hard at work for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread