processing times

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
voidness
thank you both for the help. I'm trying to go with their request from the order confirmation email:

"We kindly ask that you only contact us if its been longer than the quoted time as we need some time to process the order."

:oops:

I really feel bad about bugging them about the processing/delivery times. the processing time is clearly listed. on my last order they delivered perfectly on time (total of 5 days, ordered>delivered).

I did ask them for a quote for overnight shipping. but I still can't decide if it's worth it. It's absolutely fine if I have to pay for it, I am the one that is in a hurry. but at the same time I don't want to waste money on expensive shipping when 'free' might work just the same.

maybe wait until Wednesday and if there's no shipping confirmation yet, request the upgrade?

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Honestly, if it's a critical delivery date - and WITHIN their standard timeframe, I would LET THEM KNOW that it's important to you!
If they don't know, they might not get it out the door in time - even if they COULD...
I think they just don't want to get emails from every single person who orders one, and then wants to know "is it here yet?" "is it shipped yet?" etc. Everyone get's eager...
:)

sunnata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
voidness
thanks for all the advice and help guys, much appreciated

Honestly, if it's a critical delivery date - and WITHIN their standard timeframe, I would LET THEM KNOW that it's important to you!
If they don't know, they might not get it out the door in time - even if they COULD...
I think they just don't want to get emails from every single person who orders one, and then wants to know "is it here yet?" "is it shipped yet?" etc. Everyone get's eager...
:)

exactly Train.. I'm trying not to be the 'are we there yet?' kid in the backseat :p

but it is what it is, I had to order in a rush and it is indeed very important that it arrives Jan 20th at the latest. thanks a lot for the advice, I will give it a try!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
A ProVari I ordered on a Monday at 12:01AM took 8 days to get to me. But then it was Cyber Monday, so I'm sure they were swamped with orders probably also placed at 12:01 AM. ;)

My last order to them was placed Tuesday 12/31, a bad choice day for ordering with New Years eve looming, but I wasn't in any hurry. They still shipped it the same day, and it made the 1100 mile trip to my door by Friday... even with the New Year's holiday.

Only you can decide on your shipping method, how much it's worth it to you to be 110% sure you get it by when you want it. But if you order early in the day and it's in stock, you'll probably get a shipped confirm the same day, or the next. If you don't get that ship confirm for 4 days like in my case on the Cyber Monday order.... it may be awhile.

bulldog63h

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Elizabethton Tennessee
I ordered mine late on the 31st, it shipped on the second and was 2 day shipping. It was supposed to be here on the fourth but USPS dropped the ball and I didn't get it until the sixth. Their processing time seems to be a bit over exaggerated so they have a bit of wiggle room, just incase they need it. Hope it gets to you on time.

sunnata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
voidness
Depends on the colors chosen and led too I think. Last Friday I ordered a black mini with blue led. It shipped THAT DAY and I had it by Monday with no shipping upgrade or anything. Fast!

That's part of the reason I worried. I would go out on a limb and assume my choice of led color is the least popular for customers of a Satin Silver. But I have grown tired of blue leds, thanks to some fan controllers that I've used the past few years. Which leaves me with red or green... call me a freak, but when I consider color choice, I can't help thinking about their commonly used meanings (STOP, DANGER, etc). So.. as much as I like red/silver, I went with green, again.. for no better reason than finding it less 'stressful' if that makes any sense. :blush:

it was shipped out earlier today and should arrive before the 20th as I had hoped. :rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread