Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
I have been waiting FOREVER to buy my Provari!!!! Money has been tight, both my husband and I needed surgeries, Christmas was at hand, and we had a death in the family that required travel and other expenses,,,,,

but things have finally improved and we have paid off some debts and surgery co-pays,,,,,,,,,,,,and I CAN ORDER MY PROVARI TOMORROW!!!!!!!

I had pretty much talked myself into the silver satin finish,,,,,,,,,,,but the pink one is on sale, so I think I'm going to go for it!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!

I just had to share,,,,,,,,,

ORDERING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! (payday)

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I have been waiting FOREVER to buy my Provari!!!! Money has been tight, both my husband and I needed surgeries, Christmas was at hand, and we had a death in the family that required travel and other expenses,,,,,

but things have finally improved and we have paid off some debts and surgery co-pays,,,,,,,,,,,,and I CAN ORDER MY PROVARI TOMORROW!!!!!!!

I had pretty much talked myself into the silver satin finish,,,,,,,,,,,but the pink one is on sale, so I think I'm going to go for it!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!

I just had to share,,,,,,,,,

ORDERING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! (payday)

Good for you Holly!!!! Glad things have improved for you and the price on that Brand Spankin' new Pink Provari is amazing!!!!!

I came so close to ordering the Red when they had it listed just because the price was so good - but luckily I didn't (have too many already ;)) But I am very happy for you!!!!

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Congrats!!!

I've got a blue 'on sale' one in the shopping cart right now. Thinking, thinking...

I noticed the pink one will only let you choose one color display, blue maybe, which adds $15. Just in case you didn't notice that. Or maybe you already ordered and that wasn't an issue.

I did notice, but it's still a great value, so I'm going for it,,,,,,,,

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
You're gonna love it Holly! I see by your sig you have passed 1 1/2 yrs cig free... so you earned the Provari. Big congratz on that!

BTW, what are you vaping on now (and will soon be your backup device)?

thanks! I am using an Itaste MVP with an Iclear 30,,,great device for 40 bucks,,,,but I can feel the battery drop when it does,,,,,,,and it's ultimately a toss away,,,,,so I'm happy to have the Provari,,,,,,

WHICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just ordered :) I waited up til my husband's paycheck went into his account :lol:

I watched it,,,,,,,,,,like a hawk for over an hour :lol:

Satin Pink regular size,,,,,,,,,I also got some battery boxes which my batteries didn't come with (I ordered those last week).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread