Questions EGO 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
Hey guys, hope you had a rockin' holiday. :)

It's been awhile since I've needed to order hardware and I've noticed quite a few changes in product offerings since the last time I browsed the Liberty Flights website. Color me an old school vaper. but I'm not terribly interested variable this or clearomizer that. I just want a set up that's familiar to me and easy to use.

What I currently have is the last remaining Riva510 650(?) mah batteries that I purchased in bulk some time ago. Well, now they're just about all spent, ditto for the chargers and it's time to go shopping. I noticed that LF doesn't seem to have any basic starter kits for the set up that would be most similar to what I'm used to. No biggie, as I can see that they do have EGO 510 650 mah manual batteries and Joye 510 LR atomizers. I can mix and match and be in good shape, I think.

What I don't see is the charger that goes to the EGO bats. I'd rather do my shopping at LF and not try to mix and match stuff from various websites. Thanks for any help on pointing out which charger would be best for the EGO 650 mah?

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Hey!

Ego USB chargers can be found here

I would also highly recommend trying out an EVOD clearomizer. Like you, I found what I like years ago, and stuck with it. In my case though I was using Boge 510 LR cartos. That was up until the first time I tried an EVOD. I was immediately hooked, and never looked back. The LR EVOD atomizer heads last me 3-4 weeks, and are really cheap to replace.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
Hey!

Ego USB chargers can be found here

Groovy. Thanks!

I would also highly recommend trying out an EVOD clearomizer. Like you, I found what I like years ago, and stuck with it. In my case though I was using Boge 510 LR cartos. That was up until the first time I tried an EVOD. I was immediately hooked, and never looked back. The LR EVOD atomizer heads last me 3-4 weeks, and are really cheap to replace.

I'm intrigued. They're cheap enough, sure why not give it a shot. I'll review them once I've had a chance to use them for a bit.

Thanks for the help!

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
I too am coming to the end of my Riva 510 batts, they were always better then the standard EGO Batteries, are your new EGO batteries as good?

I can tell you that the new charger is cheesy and cheap, but it seems to work ok. Kinda of concerned that the charger may not last the long haul, but this is the only compatible one that LF offers for the EGO bats.

In terms of how the battery feels in my hand, not a whole lot of difference from the Rivas. The EGO has a plastic button as opposed to the silicone button. I prefer the silicone, but that's a pretty minor gripe. Power seems on par with the Riva bats, but keep in mind I've only been vaping with the new EGO batteries for a week now, so I have no real long term experience with the product. I wish LF still had the Rivas. I had amazing luck with them and was very pleased with the price and performance, but alas, times change and so do product offerings.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I usually have some Joye brand chargers on the shelf. If you would prefer one of those, just leave us a note on the order letting us know your preference. Personally, I've always had better reliability with our LF branded chargers.

The eGo batteries we carry now (including the Q and K batteries) are from the same factory the old Riva's came from, and include the same warranty we've always offered!

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
I usually have some Joye brand chargers on the shelf. If you would prefer one of those, just leave us a note on the order letting us know your preference. Personally, I've always had better reliability with our LF branded chargers.

What I'd actually like is a charger that plugs into the wall. After doing more research, it seems that the USB chargers plugged into the only USB device I own (my PC) is probably not the greatest idea.

Do you have wall chargers for the eGo 510 that you sell? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread