DIY WTA Availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Trying to find a good place on this forum to announce DIY WTA availability. I don't know how to make this thread a "sticky." Any suggestions or comments would be most appreciated.

That being said, I have placed 15ml and 2 Dram (7+ mls) DIY WTA bottles on the storefront. Thanks for your patience!
happy new year.jpg

idahohermit

ECF Veteran
If you're looking for a buzz forget it.
Be prepared for something else though!

So, what is this *something else*? And is this going to be standard issue in the flavored juices too...like P-38? I just got 10 bottles today.

snork, thanks for the offer. :) I'm using tapatalk on my tablet, and I didn't get your message until it was too late. :(

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I just got mine today. Snork you were right. This stuff is fantastic. It definitely has a stronger TH and has a little different feel than what I've been using. My only regret is that I should have gotten a big bottle when it was available.

I know, right?
It's almost like the stuff was made specifically for MEEeeeeEEEEee!

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
I just got mine today. Snork you were right. This stuff is fantastic. It definitely has a stronger TH and has a little different feel than what I've been using. My only regret is that I should have gotten a big bottle when it was available.

Not to put you on the spot, but how does it compare with the WTA I've produced and sent you in the past?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The first thing I noticed is the consistency is very thick and seems almost thicker than any of the wta I've had. I don't know if it's the tobacco used or not but this seems to have a little bit of a nuttiness to it. The only time I notice it is when I haven't vaped anything for a while and drip a few drops on the lr901 that I keep just for wta. The TH is really strong which I love. It's been so long since I've had the 30mg you made that it's hard to remember if it's close. I have learned that I prefer the VG wta over the VG/pg mix. Yours always had a slight sweetness to it. As far as fullness feel of the vapor I would say they are close. I might need another 30mg sample of yours to do a really good comparison. Hint, hint.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    You've got that right. Do you know if there will be more of this available later?

The VS WTA represents the achievement of all the goal Jerry and I set back in July. If you recall or if you missed it, the goals were simple: More WTA and WTA to rival my own. It's been a 6 month journey, but the train has arrived.

Nearly everything I know about making WTA is embodied in Jerry's VS WTA.

Back in July, I knew how to make great WTA but only a very few folks have been able to try my WTA since I'm not a commercial producer of the stuff. Those of you who have been following closely know that the availability of Aroma WTA was quite limited 6 months ago. It was a valid criticism to say, "The stuff is hardly ever available". This is no longer true and Aroma's 24 mg WTA has been available as often as not over the past several months. The perception still lingers among some WTA customers that Aroma's 24 mg unflavored WTA can't be had, and there is a challenge present to dispel this myth.

With the introduction of the VS WTA, the other half of the equation has been solved. That is making WTA on a commercial scale that is essentially as good as the WTA I produce in non-commercial amounts. Flashback to December 30th. I'd gotten back from a business trip to the SF Bay Area, and still had a couple hours of driving home from the airport. Boring. What to do? Call Jerry. We discussed the differences between Aroma's WTA and my own. While folks have generally found Jerry's WTA to be pretty good stuff, we agreed there was still room for improvement. While discussing this, we looked at each individual step in Jerry's WTA process. After an hour or so going around like this, a single process step remained that made both of us curious. In all the work required to adapt my WTA process to Jerry's commercial scale, we were now thinking that this might be the single thing we'd overlooked. I rattled off some test conditions that I wanted Jerry to look at, and Jerry got going with the required lab work.

It worked.

Aroma's Very Special (VS) WTA was born. This stuff sets the standard going forward and anybody producing WTA commercially is going to have to measure up against it. That, my friends, will be a tall order.

So what now? I want to see 24/7 availability and I'll be cattle-prodding working with Jerry to achieve this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread