Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
While the current chip is a tried and true performer, I think it's time to step the game up and give us some more power...

Variable Wattage is what we want..............15 watts+..... 20 watts would be ideal.
With Variable Voltage (current chip) you must check your atomizers ohms and adjust as resistance changes with age... Variable Wattage is a true self adjusting consistent vape.........Provape its time to step it up if you want to increase your sales...........New colors just wont do it anymore....:closedeyes:

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
These look really sweet. However I am waiting for an electronics upgrade from Provape..

9ball_AJ I think Provape might have you over a barrel on this one....That Green/Blue Hybrid (Seahawk) Edition Provari seems to fit the bill..... You can vape it during the Superbowl...Go Hawks!!!

Last edited:

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It does indeed fit the bill for any vaping Hawks Fan. Unfortunately it would be a moot purchase for me, as I would only use it as a resistance reader. I have a $20 box that does that just fine. I have been happy with a 20 watt limit (DNA20 mod), but would love to see something in the 25-30 watt range. That would meet the needs of my vaping style quite nicely for years to come...

I really hope someone at Provape is listening, I would love to support a WA state company as I have in the past.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
It does indeed fit the bill for any vaping Hawks Fan. Unfortunately it would be a moot purchase for me, as I would only use it as a resistance reader. I have a $20 box that does that just fine. I have been happy with a 20 watt limit (DNA20 mod),

I really hope someone at Provape is listening, I would love to support a WA state company as I have in the past.

I hear you..... I use a Kick2 in my ELA... I have submitted a request to Provape as I have done in the past addressing this issue.... Provape will you ever consider a VW chip?

Last edited:

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
These look really sweet. However I am waiting for an electronics upgrade from Provape. While the current chip is a tried and true performer, I think it's time to step the game up and give us some more power...

My sentiments exactly. Far less pricey APVs do more for less. More than a window dressing is long overdue.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
My sentiments exactly. Far less pricey APVs do more for less. More than a window dressing is long overdue.

And which ones would they be? DNA 20 / 30 devices run somewhere between $175.00-$250.00+.. The Chinese electronics / chips are garbage pure and simple. Just watch some of PBusardo's scope readings on them.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
New things to come, and not new colors ;)
i will post updates once we get closer to a eta

Kindly,
Ken
I'm holding my breath, and thanks to you, I'm turning BLUE ;)
no.. no. NO!!! You can't leave us hanging like that! that's too much excitement to bear!!! what a c**ktease hahahaha :D:D:D
:sleep:

Last edited:

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Provape + Evolv DNA30 + Zen = Provari 3.0.................Go ahead and deny it, I know its coming soon:)

didn't the folks from Provape recently posted and said that they have no plans to work with evolv? I can't remember where I read that from though

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I imagine ProVape is quite proud of their electronics, and would engineer their own solution. I like to think that they would also look after current customers by offering an upgrade to existing units like they did before.

I can see perhaps a higher amp limit, flat top cap option, and maybe a display upgrade..

Anything is purely speculation at this point... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread