Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Now to figure out what! I can smell v3 on the horizon. He just announced on tonights Naked In The Woods show.

That could mean anything ..... most likely Provape will be a distributor for some of the updated ZEN~ products.
But, ProVape is working on a V3. (my guess will be, the V3 will include the DNA30)

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
He has been working on a new Atty for the last year and half. Maybe working with ProVape to make it work with the Provari's.

He is coming out with a ruggedized version of the ZNA in summer. Waterproof, Shock resistant, etc. I pray ProVape considers this for the next version. One of my wish list items for the next ProVari

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Maybe he is planning to help them design a hybrid provari. A strong stainless steel device with the ability to take off the variable voltage/variable wattage power head and replace it with a hybrid connection for use with a new Z Atty Genny topper. :O A VW/VV Provari Power head and a body with the ability to transform into a mechanical Hybrid Genesis mod!!!!!!!!!

lol we're talking about provape here. A $400 mod is not out of the question. They seem to think we're all rich as it is with their 20 dollar bottom battery caps and their $15 blue LEDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread