Help stop Chicago from banning e-cigarette usage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Well it won't affect HQ as much as it will our new store in Chicago.We just got a copy of the ordinance and because of the location, we may not even be able to vape indoors! Seriously it's crap. But we're waiting for confirmation of this before we panic.

How will it affect ya'lls business?

Worzel

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
Ooooh! Like prohibition all over again! Secret vape rooms that require a password to a very large Italian guy in an Armani suit guarding the door. I can see the bust. Cops breaking the door down for... Nothing, but a group of people standing in a room with 5 fans blowing and PV's stuffed in pockets. Stupid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Maybe we can have a Boardwalk Empire spinoff for vapes.

Ooooh! Like prohibition all over again! Secret vape rooms that require a password to a very large Italian guy in an Armani suit guarding the door. I can see the bust. Cops breaking the door down for... Nothing, but a group of people standing in a room with 5 fans blowing and PV's stuffed in pockets. Stupid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Don't either sir. It's becoming very sickening the view people are taking with ecigs.... Did you hear about the congressmen who complained about ecig use at the Golden Globes? Says it promotes kids to start vaping. No comment on all the alcohol or other influences surrounding the entertainment industry.... And no I'm not for the banning of alcohol by any means. Just tired of the hypocrisy of our "representatives" who are supposed to serve the population but instead rule it to how they see fit....

umarbutt610

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Don't either sir. It's becoming very sickening the view people are taking with ecigs.... Did you hear about the congressmen who complained about ecig use at the Golden Globes? Says it promotes kids to start vaping. No comment on all the alcohol or other influences surrounding the entertainment industry.... And no I'm not for the banning of alcohol by any means. Just tired of the hypocrisy of our "representatives" who are supposed to serve the population but instead rule it to how they see fit....

I wish e-cig had the same lobby as the gun lobby

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
That's why it's no shocker that Chicago banned ecigs is it Firestorm (sir or Ms.?)...

I'm not sure what kind of influence our US senator from the state of Illinois has over the Chicago City Council, or whether or not his comments influenced the vote (made on the same day that it was scheduled). Unfortunately, these type of votes seem to be passing all over the place.

I'm still a sir :). We corresponded via forum and PMs over a year ago. It's nice to chat with you and the V4L family again (the V4L HQ is just down the road from me and I used to frequent the lounge and test flavors).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread