Scold me Reoville I'm a backsliding fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Un5tab1e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
United States
So I've been sick all week. Bronchitis with a touch of flu. The Dr. Put me on some meds but, they gave me a huge problem.

I'm not 100% sure it was the meds or after a little over a month with no cigs my sense of smell just came back. Anyway my house smells like vinegar to me. I know it's the juice I've been vaping because my Reo turned my stomach yesterday.

So on my way to work I grabbed a pack of analogs and casually had a couple to keep me going today. I'm so ashamed of myself. I'm feeling a little better and the smell isn't as strong as it was so hopefully this is just some fluke thing that only happens to me.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
As someone once said:
xslb.jpg

You're back on track now, let's go! The fun is about to begin again. :)

Un5tab1e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
United States
I'm about to try a lighter juice I have until I can get some unflavored. It was so odd though. Smelling vinegar like ketchup sitting out and out of 3 kids, my gf and myself I'm the only one that smelled it. I know the juice is good. I've enjoyed it for a few weeks. The cigs are gone btw I managed with just a couple. I'm still on 24mg juice.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I'm with them...relax. Don't be hating on yourself. Take a break, rinse out that bottle, replace that wick and if you have some kind of menthol or mint flavoring around...that will help kill that vinegar smell/taste. When I get sick...nothing tastes right, meds or no. So I'll use a mint/menthol blend...makes my sinuses feel better and covers any off tastes that would normally set my OCD right off. :) Hope you feel better soon.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
I'm with them...relax. Don't be hating on yourself. Take a break, rinse out that bottle, replace that wick and if you have some kind of menthol or mint flavoring around...that will help kill that vinegar smell/taste. When I get sick...nothing tastes right, meds or no. So I'll use a mint/menthol blend...makes my sinuses feel better and covers any off tastes that would normally set my OCD right off. :) Hope you feel better soon.

I know what you mean I have CDO it's just like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order as they should be.

marsos52

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
new jersey
I'll keep my mouth shut, all the above comments are the same as I would have said.

I was a 40 year smoker, and the first day of vaping changed me from ever smoking again. Vaping is healthier. less affending.
and offers you the user thousands of options from the gear to flavors.

I much the same as you have noticed changes in smelling things, tasting things, just to mention a couple changes.

JUST CHANGE YOUR JUICE!!!

I would be interested to know what juice you smell has vinegar. I have heard some Major juices use vinegar.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Awhile after I started vaping i started DIY with borderline success I had lots of taylor made juices and they all went for a Sheet they all tasted like perfume so the push was on to make the perfect juice well I did and no more ciggies after that :) don't bust your balls find the right juice is all ya need to do :)

Un5tab1e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
United States
I'll keep my mouth shut, all the above comments are the same as I would have said.

I was a 40 year smoker, and the first day of vaping changed me from ever smoking again. Vaping is healthier. less affending.
and offers you the user thousands of options from the gear to flavors.

I much the same as you have noticed changes in smelling things, tasting things, just to mention a couple changes.

JUST CHANGE YOUR JUICE!!!

I would be interested to know what juice you smell has vinegar. I have heard some Major juices use vinegar.

Boba's and GJ. Which are both really good. I'm not downing them in any way. I'm 100% sure it's all because I've been sick.

I want to thank this community from the bottom of my heart. The support here is amazing.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I've never messed with unflavored nic base before. So I'm on nude nicotine 's website. If I want 18mg then the bottle I want it 18mg/ml correct? And can anyone recommend a good very light menthol please.

Yep, you can just vape it straight for 18mg.

Please consider this lower price and very good quality nic:
18mg/ml Nicotine Solution

You can pick up your flavor there also and this is good and you can add just a drop at a time: http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/product&path=79_89&product_id=117

Last edited:

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
I just realised your join date, I had a few cigs my first year of quitting. You think oh I need something extra vaping isn't solving the thing cigarettes used to. But then you have a smoke and realised nothing changed anyway.

At the end of the day it's a few cigs, maybe a pack or two. Not a full blown relapse. If you knew deep down vaping didn't work you wouldn't of posted the thread. Like everyone else said, put it behind you, and keep vaping.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
I've never messed with unflavored nic base before. So I'm on nude nicotine 's website. If I want 18mg then the bottle I want it 18mg/ml correct? And can anyone recommend a good very light menthol please.

Menthol crystals. Get some and dissolve it in vodka. Its very cheap and last forever. You can add it to your base nic juice to get the amount of menthol you want. It takes just a tiny amount to get a strong menthol juice so start very light and add a bit til you get what you want.

Un5tab1e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
United States
Thanks Karen. For that price I was able to pick up a couple flavorings.

Yes Azzaman I'm pretty new to the forum and to vaping in general. Got my first piece of gear in July and vaping was never enough until I found reosmods. Up until this little episode I haven't felt the need for anything more. Lessons learned from mistakes made though that's life. Now I know to keep unflavored handy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread