Status
Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Just saw a new monthly juice club: the following is copied from the ad and website. This is the cheapest I've seen yet in a monthly juice thing.

VapeCult

Signups are open now! Space is limited! 5 samples of ejuice for $9.99. Shipping is free. A great way to try juice from D&D Vapor, Virgin Vapor, and ElectroLights. (I know Virgin Vapor is good-not sure about those other two they look a bit iffy but for that price seems like a good deal)

http://www.vapecult.com/#row1

https://www.facebook.com/Vapecult

What's included in each CultPack 5 bottles of e-juice (min. 5mL, 6mg/12mg nicotine content) from our featured vendors for that month. That's at least 25mL for less than $10. And shipping is free (U.S. ONLY).

I'll be the guinea pig and give it a go and report back ;)

[h=5][/h]

So not much customization here, none actually, we'll see!

Last edited:

AthensGa

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2013
Athens, GA USA
Why not just use a vendor that offers sales on their liquid. The only one I know of (I'm not a big vendor hopper) is thevaporroom.net. They have weekly sales on 5 flavors that brings the cost of a 30 bottle to $10. They do charge $4 shipping but have a running coupon code "thankyou" If you bought a couple of bottles at a time the price would be in line with your flavor of the week site. The added perk of getting to choose flavors yourself instead of having someone send you whatever they want.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Why not just use a vendor that offers sales on their liquid.

Oh I do that too believe me, lol
I figure I'll try it once anyway it's only 9.99 and since i know i like virgin vapors they might send some of that that i haven't tried yet, and a few vendors i might like, it's kinda fun to be surprised sometimes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread