Status
Not open for further replies.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Well everyone I think its time to give more Goodejuice away;) As always, three posts gives you three chances to win! Lets talk clearomizers.

1) Do you currently use a clearomizer for your tank system? If not, post what you use.(i.e. dripping atomizer, cartomizer, etc.)

2) If you use clearos, what's your favorite? (i.e. bottom coil, top coil, brand) If not, which one have you considered using?

3) Explain what you like about bottom or top coil clearomizers and why you think one is better than the other. If you don't use clearomizers, explain which one you have heard gives the best performance.

I'm always interested to hear what other vapers' preferences are. Let's learn a little from each other and win some free juice! Contest will run through the weekend until Tuesday morning.

1st Place- Your choice of 2-30ml bottles of Goodejuice eliquid.

2nd Place- Your choice of 1-30ml bottle and 1-10ml bottle of Goodejuice eliquid

3rd Place- Your choice of 2-10ml bottles of Goodejuice eliquid.

As always, random.org will select the winners. Good Luck everyone!

Last edited:

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida

My favorite clearos are bottom coil. I started out with CE4's that came with my starter kit, but as soon as I tried some Evod's I saw the light. Much easier to use (no swirling and leaking) and the vape was much more satisfying. I also just got my first pyrex tank, an aspire, which is great so far...dual, bottom coil and tank cracking proof!

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Not an entry. . . I'm a little confuse, Nick. Three posts--one post answering each question? Or one post, and answer all three questions? I was going to say I assume it's three posts, but you know what they say about assumptions. . .
Yes you answer all three questions in different posts. Spread your answers out a little to for better odds of winning:)

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
3) Explain what you like about bottom or top coil clearomizers and why you think one is better than the other.

I suppose I answered this in the last post but I like BCC because rebuilds tend to be easier for me and they don't have the dry hits for me. Also, I think the options out there look a bit better than most top coils. Stuff like the Vivi Nova just don't appeal to me. To each their own I suppose.

Thanks for the contest and good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread