I ordered it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
My husband said I could have it this week since I had worked so hard at living on budget for the past few months,,,,,

so as soon as his paycheck was deposited into our account,,,,,,,,,,,,I ORDERED!!!!!!!

Satin Pink regular size :) I ordered the batteries and charger last week, so I should have those soon :)

I can't wait to hold the Holiest of Holies!!!!!!

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
My husband said I could have it this week since I had worked so hard at living on budget for the past few months,,,,,

so as soon as his paycheck was deposited into our account,,,,,,,,,,,,I ORDERED!!!!!!!

Satin Pink regular size :) I ordered the batteries and charger last week, so I should have those soon :)

I can't wait to hold the Holiest of Holies!!!!!!

Sounds like devotion candles and incense are in order for the long wait until it arrives. I'm excited for you (just got mine yesterday and know the feeling).

Be sure to let us know your first impressions when it arrives.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
my husband doesn't vape,,,,,,,never has,,,,,,,,,nor has he smoked,,,,never has,,,,,,,,,,he is extremely supportive of my vaping, though,,,,

the one I have to watch out for is my daughter :lol:

It is funny you say that. My son just turned 18 and wants to begin vaping. I have tried to discourage him without forbidding it (not that I can forbid but so much at this point!). He remains pretty determined. While I don't think it is an ideal choice, it is better than him deciding to smoke, which several of his friends do.

Naturally, he has his eyes on my ProVarii...

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
oh you bet I will be home, stalking the postman, with my front door wide open (I'll leave the storm door closed) while I check every 2 minutes.

Something will happen. You'll somehow get distracted. You are destined to miss your postman on the first try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread