Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I personally love my Minis. On weekdays, when I'm working, I go through 1 18350 battery and then by late evening around 8-9pm it's time to put another 18350 in. On the weekends I normally go through 2 18350's. I really enjoy the compactness and versatility of the Minis. I can use any 18... battery I want with the right extension cap. I always keep at least one backup battery in my purse, they are so small I honestly wouldn't be able to tell if I threw 10 extras in my purse lol. Everyone is different though, everyone likes what they have because it works for them, this set up just happens to be perfect for me. I couldn't be more happy with my choice of the Minis :). Good luck and congrats on whatever size you get!

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
I get over 12 hours a day out of the 350 batteries. I use them until the warning light starts blinking and then put them on charge. Unless I'm in a meeting my provari is always in my hand too. I vape a lot but I guess I don't vape as much as some. I use cartos, both lr and sr, which might make a difference. I don't know though.

I am however eyeing and extension but not because battery life just because I don't have one.

chikkaccino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
NoVA
I ordered my ProVari with 2 18650 batteries and an extension cap. I know I go through batteries quickly. One 18650 lasts me all day and most of the night, then I swap out for a fresh battery, charge the other one... rinse and repeat. The 18490's hold a bit more charge than the 18350s. Really, it's all a matter of how much you vape and how often you want to charge & change your batteries.

Optimo114

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jacksonville FL
I thought the same thing when I ordered my Provari and got the full size and I regret my decision. I typically just stick to 18490s. 2 of them will last the me the whole day and I prefer the size of it. I wish I would have gotten the mini... Now I am thinking about either getting another one or selling / trading mine for a mini...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have two standard size and one mini. I use the mini the most because of its portability when I'm out and about.

I use them all in all battery configurations. The mini in 18350, 18490, and 18650. The standards in 18490 and 18650. Just depends upon my mood, where I'm going, and what batteries are charged up and ready to go. :laugh:

Just noticed. My 14,000 post. :)

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Recently I lost one of my 18350 bats and my remaining 2 batteries went bad. They wind up needing to be put right back on the charger after a couple vapes when they have gone bad. Its no fun. So I definitely recommend 18650 bats because even when they start to go bad, you'll still get a reasonable amount of time out of them between charging. I like the form factor of the prov mini but I am slowly transitioning into wanting to use 18650s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread