Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Tiger - here are your new cases! They are packed and will go out first thing in the morning. I hope you love them and thank you for your order and supporting CASAA*!! (And your patience!) :thumbs:

CASAA logo case:

TonyB.jpg

Janlupus Rainbow Vapor Case:

TonyB2.jpg

*CASAA Logo cases are 10% off for CASAA members and 10% of the proceeds are donated to CASAA to help keep our right to vape!

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Deanna M, here is your new Janlupus Rainbow 7" Case. Ready to go out first thing tomorrow, as well! Thank you for your patronage and patience! :D

DeannaM.jpg

Renee Y and Alan O - thank you, as well!!

Renee - I took a photo of your 5" Janlupus Rainbow Vapor case, too, but packed your case for shipping before realizing the photo card was bad. Sorry! :(

Alan, since you ordered plain silver, I didn't take a photo. I was curious, though, what your plans were for the case or if you just really like simple silver! ;)

The Janlupus case is quite popular!

Watch this thread for the official unvieling of more cases as they are completed!

Deena

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2009
Louisville
Deanna M, here is your new Janlupus Rainbow 7" Case. Ready to go out first thing tomorrow, as well! Thank you for your patronage and patience! :D

DeannaM.jpg

I received my case today and I'm so pleased. It's really sturdy and gorgeous. I was happily surprised with how much I was able to fit in the case. I had to leave quickly to get to work/school, so I threw in a fully assembled VP1, eGo, and Lazer Mod (all with cartomizers and t-tips). I was also able to fit a 10440 battery and two cartos in the section for juice bottles.

When I got home, I tried my 905, Thermo, and Sparkplug. They fit fine without the foam.

I'm going to order another for my husband when I get a little extra cash. It's a great product.

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
I received my case today and I'm so pleased. It's really sturdy and gorgeous. I was happily surprised with how much I was able to fit in the case. I had to leave quickly to get to work/school, so I threw in a fully assembled VP1, eGo, and Lazer Mod (all with cartomizers and t-tips). I was also able to fit a 10440 battery and two cartos in the section for juice bottles.

When I got home, I tried my 905, Thermo, and Sparkplug. They fit fine without the foam.

I'm going to order another for my husband when I get a little extra cash. It's a great product.

Deena, you were able to fit a fully assembled eGo in the case, cone and everything? I am assuming it was the deep case?

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island

Deena, you were able to fit a fully assembled eGo in the case? I am assuming it is the deep case? Does it all fit with the foam as well?

Deena

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2009
Louisville
Deena, you were able to fit a fully assembled eGo in the case? I am assuming it is the deep case? Does it all fit with the foam as well?

Yep, fully assembled. Here's what I ordered:
AS700 7" Artist Series
Finish Options:Brushed Silver
Case Depth Options:Deep (7/8" High)
Artist Series #:Janlupus - AS001
Foam Options:1/4" Cut Foam (Deep Case Only)
Add 2" Tweezers:No

I've included a couple of poor-quality pics. All of the PVs (ego is in the middle, but's it's really dark) are fully assembled with cartomizers or t-tips; there's one bottle of juice, a 10440 battery, and a new 510 carto on top of the battery. There's room to move too. The top shuts easily.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,095
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 718

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Hehe! This is just making me too excited! I cant wait to see mine :D
Going to be a little longer, I'm afraid. Got all of the stones on today and noticed a weird little grey smudge in the finish & some weird lines as it cured, so I'm redoing it. Sorry! :(

Should only add on a couple of days, though - I'm getting better at this!

I took a photo for you to see the cobalt blue stone and silver finish though. Your case will look like this (without the weird lines & smudge):

P10403202.jpg

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
Going to be a little longer, I'm afraid. Got all of the stones on today and noticed a weird little grey smudge in the finish & some weird lines as it cured, so I'm redoing it. Sorry! :(

Should only add on a couple of days, though - I'm getting better at this!

I took a photo for you to see the cobalt blue stone and silver finish though. Your case will look like this (without the weird lines & smudge):

P10403202.jpg

ZOMG! It is so pretty!!! A friend of mine wants to start vaping just so she can have one of these! LOL! I told her that they can be used for more than just an E-Cig case :D I totally cannot wait to be able to hold it in my hand :D It is so beautiful! And you are right :D the cobalt really does just POP!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
ZOMG! It is so pretty!!! A friend of mine wants to start vaping just so she can have one of these! LOL! I told her that they can be used for more than just an E-Cig case :D I totally cannot wait to be able to hold it in my hand :D It is so beautiful! And you are right :D the cobalt really does just POP!
It's so funny - I look at your avatar pic and then your case and I can totally see her carrying a case like this! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread