Think i'm vaping too much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

icyblack

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
and maybe suffering the effects of too much nicotine. Vision is going a little squirrely, feels like my BP is up but it's not, just checked. Just too easy to vape, and all I had around is the 18 mg, been puffing on it a little more than I realized.

Went to the local 24 hour pharmacy and got some USP glycerine and distilled water, just vaping that is actually quite nice for a zero nicotine vape.

USP glycerine is the stuff i'm looking for correct? Tastes correct, nice cloud of vapour. Haven't keeled over yet with a heart attack or a stroke.

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
I get the same way some times, I vape on my 24mg juice constantly then hit my mechanical mod running 6mg juice occasionally when I want a better flavor.
I can sit in a small room (computer room) and fill the room with clouds.
Then just inhale the cloud after awhile. I get a head rush from that.
But it is so easy to vape. I have been trying to put it down between hits so I dont think about it too often. Doesnt help much lol

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
USP or any Ph. xxx will do fine for vaping.

As ar as nic-levels go : pack two or more. :)

Know many vapers who carry gear with varying nic-levels: High for the sort of 'jolt' that is needed and appreciated occasionally and low ( or zero ) for the situations where you find yourself vaping almost constantly and overdoing it with the regular strength gets ya kinda wooshy in da 'ead :)

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Glad i'm not alone.

So far so good this morning, vaping the 18 mg for the hit, but the VG/water for the force of habit moments. The straight VG isn't bad at all really, little hint of sweet and a good cloud of vapor - no throat hit of course but oh well.

if you want flavor in it, it's easy to do,,,,,,just go to Wizard Labs and buy a few different flavors (1.49 for 8ml of flavor, great for trying out),,,,,,,,,DIY is simple and cheap especially for 0mg nic!

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
uhhh... I chain vape like a steam driven locomotive with 36mg. I do have to set it down every once in a while...... it needs to have some time to cool down right!? I'm this guy:vapor: But, Yes you certainly can get too much nicotine and feel really crumby because of it. It's always a good idea to listen to what your body is tryin to tell ya.

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
I'm with you Fisheeboy. I chain vape all day, even at work. I vape between 24-36mg. I don't get any feelings of overdoing it. I swap my tanks every couple minutes, so I usually go through about 6ml a day.

Right now, I'm vaping Honey Perry (Vapor Chef), Ecto Cooler (Mt Baker), and Mentally Menthol (Alchemist's Cupboard). All 24mg. They are so delicious.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Wow, some of you guys vape a lot, don't you?
:)

I generally vape about 1ml per day or less of 12mg.
And most days I might not even start vaping until after work.

But then, I only smoked around 6 cigarettes per day before I started vaping.

Today is different though, because I have decided the liquids my wife got me for Christmas have steeped long enough.
So I've got eight different flavors I've got on the menu right here on my desk today.
:D

icyblack

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
uhhh... I chain vape like a steam driven locomotive with 36mg. I do have to set it down every once in a while...... it needs to have some time to cool down right!? I'm this guy:vapor: But, Yes you certainly can get too much nicotine and feel really crumby because of it. It's always a good idea to listen to what your body is tryin to tell ya.

how much nic are you getting in the run of a day?

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
sounds like it's time to drop your nic down to 12 mg or lower. every time I do a better build or vape at higher watts, I need to adjust my nic intake if I want to vape as much as I like.

I vape about 15 ml of 12 mg a day. High watts and sub ohm builds come at a cost, juice cost that is, tis why I DIY juice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread