Status
Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
I received WiMellow from MistVapor and loved it. I decided to try it and clone it with incredible success.

15% TPA Marshmallow
10% TPA Double Kiwi
10% Ethyl Maltol liquid
3% Stevia (liquid form)

Notes
1. TPA Marshmallow is a very light flavor so that's why the percentage is a little high.
2. Double Kiwi is a little tricky because you don't want to overpower the other flavors and I found 10% to be just right.
3. The EM was more of a guess on my part when I ordered but wound up rounding out the flavor wonderfully.
4. The Stevia was added because more EM would take away from the flavor and it wasn't sweet at all. With the small amount of Stevia it's just sweet enough to not be candy but have amazing flavor.

Steeping
MistVapor made a video showing that they give their liquid a couple hot water baths before sending out so steeping is unnecessary. I did the same with mine that led to the same results. Get some hot water and set the bottle in with the cap off for five minutes. Replace cap afterwards and shake for 45 seconds. Repeat those steps again.

That's it! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!!

Reactions: memnoch

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Glad for the input! The more options we can provide the better for everyone else on the DIY quest!

Wanted to add some something else as well. When I received WiMellow it was pinkish in hue which MistVapor said was due to the oxidization of the nicotine. After a few days mine is that pinkish as well so hopefully that's a good sign!!

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Thanks for the recipe !

I'll be substituting sucralose for stevia - should that be OK or not?

Sorry it took so long to write back! I had liquid stevia on hand so that's why I used it. You'll have to be the judge of how much sucralose to use but it will work just as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread