Status
Not open for further replies.

thesecondstar

Jan 17, 2014
Florida
Hello Everyone, Im new to vaping and looking for some good juice. I don't mind paying top price for a high quality product. I've heard a lot of good things about Alice in Vapeland. Someone told me about April Moon and I can not wait to try. Any other suggestions from AiV? My current best juices are Halo's - Tribeca, Uncle Junk's - John Wayne, and Suicide Bunnies - Mother's Milk. I use a Protank 3 with a E-go twist batt. Also if there is any other high quality juices i should know about, feel free too let me in on your secret. Thank you for your input!

Currently 12 days without a cig and going strong.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
You'll be happy with April Moon...my other two are Twas Brilig and A Quiet Morning. I'm not big on the cakey ones (and ALOT of them have "cake") but the rest are wonderful! :) Plus she packages with charms and a personalized note with your name on it. I'm a huge sucker for things like that. As you can tell, I'm a huge Alice fan. Hope you love your experience!

thesecondstar

Jan 17, 2014
Florida
You'll be happy with April Moon...my other two are Twas Brilig and A Quiet Morning. I'm not big on the cakey ones (and ALOT of them have "cake") but the rest are wonderful! :) Plus she packages with charms and a personalized note with your name on it. I'm a huge sucker for things like that. As you can tell, I'm a huge Alice fan. Hope you love your experience!

lol you're the reason Im ordering the April Moon. Saw your comment in a Blueberry thread. I love Blueberries, haven't found a good juice for it though. Hoping April Moon is it. thank you again!

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
They're so cheap though. Makes me wonder. I've gotten a hold of some cheap juice before, wasted my money. I've been burnt! lol

Expensive does not necessarily mean better. MBV just like every other company has their bad flavors and good flavors. I have plenty of 8.99 30ml juice that I love and 27.50 30ml bottles of juice that I won't vape. Anyway I found that AiV was too weak on flavor for me Zombie Apocolypse was good and I've heard nothing but good things about 'Twas Briling. I would recommend Ahlusion for a good middle of the pack. I find their flavors are excellent and well balanced and stronger than AiV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
All of them? Ok, not really (at least for me). I love, love, love AiV, but I disliked one of the most popular flavors (B&W Cookie), and I don't like their orange flavors, except Mystic Mandalime (which is great). My top recommendations would be:
Twas Brillig
15 Foot Falls
Zombie Apocalypse
Cherry Blossom
White Rabbit
Mystic Mandalime

thesecondstar

Jan 17, 2014
Florida
All of them? Ok, not really (at least for me). I love, love, love AiV, but I disliked one of the most popular flavors (B&W Cookie), and I don't like their orange flavors, except Mystic Mandalime (which is great). My top recommendations would be:
Twas Brillig
15 Foot Falls
Zombie Apocalypse
Cherry Blossom
White Rabbit
Mystic Mandalime

Glad you put in 15 foot falls! I just ordered it with April Moon. It sounds really good

thesecondstar

Jan 17, 2014
Florida
Expensive does not necessarily mean better. MBV just like every other company has their bad flavors and good flavors. I have plenty of 8.99 30ml juice that I love and 27.50 30ml bottles of juice that I won't vape. Anyway I found that AiV was too weak on flavor for me Zombie Apocolypse was good and I've heard nothing but good things about 'Twas Briling. I would recommend Ahlusion for a good middle of the pack. I find their flavors are excellent and well balanced and stronger than AiV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright ill order from MBV, but if it tastes like soap.. Im calling NYPD on you lol

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
I'm a DIY'er and I've heard enough great things said about AIV that I just ordered a sampler from them as well at MBV. I'm looking forward to them. I enjoy making my own but would like to try others as well to see what's out there. It may even inspire some new recipes for me who knows. Happy Vaping and thanks for the reviews!

My AIV order is:

A Delectable Sampler

1):Cupcake City
2):Lemon Loves Cake
3):April Moon
4):Fifteen Foot Falls
5):Zombie Apocalypse

Last edited:

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
Hello Everyone, Im new to vaping and looking for some good juice. I don't mind paying top price for a high quality product. I've heard a lot of good things about Alice in Vapeland. Someone told me about April Moon and I can not wait to try. Any other suggestions from AiV? My current best juices are Halo's - Tribeca, Uncle Junk's - John Wayne, and Suicide Bunnies - Mother's Milk. I use a Protank 3 with a E-go twist batt. Also if there is any other high quality juices i should know about, feel free too let me in on your secret. Thank you for your input!

Currently 12 days without a cig and going strong.

I got the "Little Bit Of Everything" box from AiV, and I would recommend it without hesitation, that way you can try all of her flavors. AiV's flavors are not "OMGFLAVOR!", they can be subtle, so the sample kits is a good way to try them out. The teas she has are VERY subtle, for instance.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
lol you're the reason Im ordering the April Moon. Saw your comment in a Blueberry thread. I love Blueberries, haven't found a good juice for it though. Hoping April Moon is it. thank you again!

April Moon is more apricot for me, but I tried it as soon as I got it - it may change with age. It's very, very, very good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread