Status
Not open for further replies.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
Anyone else see this on the innokin website?

iTaste MVP 2.0 Shine Edition

These obviously look to be (mostly) marketed towards women, but the black one with the diamond pattern looks pretty good. They all have Swarovski crystals.

1-14012115352Y52.JPG

1-1401211536453a.JPG

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I am looking. Nothing yet! I hope a vendor will pick these up before the Chinese holiday.
Still looking! Innokin must be spreading fairy dust. No vendors are selling yet. I did read something awhile ago saying they were promoting this for a valentines gift for woman. I cannot find the website/post claiming that but do remember. I suppose its a wait and see kinda thing....vendors please buy the product....

Jenn Perry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered business discussions are not allowed on ECF

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
If they are charging too much for the cosmetics, I'd do myself too. In fact I am really thinking of doing the turquoise and tribal print thing without any crystals-but if they keep close to the price of the current "plain jane" mvp2's, not too shabby. I got my current one wrapped already since I did find it a bit "bleh" myself. I think Innokin marketing to the female vaper population this way is good since they are appealing and taking women into consideration a good thing, but if it's too much increase in price, nah i'll do myself-this just gave me some ideas now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread