Here NOW & UNVEILING, Our Blockbuster NEW GotVapes FLüX™ Nectar - Sixth Sense e-Juice 36ml - Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
sixthsense.png

The NEW GotVapes FLüX™ Nectar - Sixth sense e-juice 36ml
$14.95 $13.95

We as humans use 5 senses but GotVapes is about to activate your Sixth Sense. Creating the ultimate all day vaping experience was our goal and, just like our other wildly popular flavor HUSH, which is an out of this world unique blend, we have achieved nirvana once again!

Many months have been put into this complex blend to achieve the flavor you will experience with GotVapes Sixth Sense. We thoroughly worked on how the inhale and exhale taste, every nuance was tested and retested until we were blown away by our own creation.

Using 6 New Ultra premium Exotic Flavors we will take your mouth on a ride of a lifetime. Our new formulation of semi dry flavor tones mixed in with some wet flavors which was then refined to achieve a taste Dry/wet vape like nothing before it. Many Exotic flavors will come through from an assortment of Purple Pineapple blended with berrymelon, citrina cintrel, banana cream, silver bumbleberries & smothered it with tropical fruitopia for the most unique flavor we have created yet!

Sixth Sense was a bit more expensive to formulate and we actually have added an extra flavor punch to maximize your experience with this wonderful vape. We did this as we found, in testing, the flavor punch TRULY shines with this FLüX Nector creation bringing out its true potential. Therefore the price on this is slightly higher. We will offer this though initially at $13.95 for the first two weeks of release!

All GotVapes™ FLüX Nectar juices have a take-it-to-the-bank flavor. We limit our inventory of delectable savory e-juice concoctions to what we would personally vape! Purchase this 36 ml bottle with confidence at one of the lowest and most reasonable prices in the industry!

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
don't forget that sixth sense is the only E-juice blend that changes its taste in numerous ways with different voltage and wattage and devices, try it out and see just how many times you can change sixth sense's flavor, different tones will pop out, different flavors will go on the inhale, different flavors will expand on the exhale, you can literary change the way it tastes and dial in the prominent flavor of your choice, its simply the most amazing juice we have ever created.

Last edited by a moderator:

nathkiira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
TN, USA
don't forget that sixth sense is the only E-juice blend that changes its taste in numerous ways with different voltage and wattage and devices, try it out and see just how many times you can change sixth sense's flavor, different tones will pop out, different flavors will go on the inhale, different flavors will expand on the exhale, you can literary change the way it tastes and dial in the prominent flavor of your choice, its simply the most amazing juice we have ever created.

i can confirm this, and if you somehow don't like it (relatively small chance lol) try it on a diff device, or in a different atomizer .. or both! .. you will be surprised at the results

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
also remember your juice is never made in batches, there are no pre-made bottles laying around so your juice is never weeks to months old, it's 1 day old, and done on the day that you ordered it. Some juices are perfect as is, some might require steeping and that would be because the complex flavors blend even better as the days go by. Remember to shake and steep, if your going to steep, by leaving the cap slightly off to kind of ferment the juice. We leave that option to all of you, so firstly you receive the freshest base and flavorings possible and you can rest assured your juice is made only when you order it.

This does not apply to our samplers, they can be anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks from creation, as we must make many hundreds of each flavor and its impossible to do those on the spot, so those are already blending in sort of a steep. I would remove the cap and nipple portion and let it steep for 45 minutes, then shake and vape.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dfinch

Jan 5, 2014
Portland, OR
I got my bottle of Sixth Sense today. Very fast service and shockingly fast shipping from Texas to Oregon.

I couldn't wait for steeping so I immediately loaded up a Protank 2 with a freshly wound micro coil and cotton wicking.

The challenge: my wife and I are picky and neither of us has ever tried a fruit or citrus flavor we've liked. Is Sixth Sense up to the challenge?

First impressions:

Smelling the bottle I would describe the smell as "tropical" and strong. The vape itself is much more subtle and the flavors are blended very well resulting in a sweet/citrusy/fruity flavor that seems to hit several areas of the tongue. My wife's first observation was it reminded her of the tropical smell of the Mirage in Vegas (where we recently honeymooned). She immediately asked me to load up a T3S for her vv v3. A good sign.

At 8 watts I get a fruit/melon flavor that is familiar but I haven't been able to put my finger on. At 9.5 watts a banana flavor starts to appear on exhale. Her kanthal wicked T3S has a stronger flavor than my cotton wicked Protank 2. Both are delicious.

Unlike my experience with other fruit type flavors, this one is clearly suitable as an all day vape. It's a winner.

I can't wait to see how things develop with some steep time. In the meantime, we're both chain vaping our first tanks and loving it. Great job!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
You are rewicking your ProTank heads with cotton? Do tell...

and thanks for the report...

I got my bottle of Sixth Sense today. Very fast service and shockingly fast shipping from Texas to Oregon.

I couldn't wait for steeping so I immediately loaded up a Protank 2 with a freshly wound micro coil and cotton wicking.

The challenge: my wife and I are picky and neither of us has ever tried a fruit or citrus flavor we've liked. Is Sixth Sense up to the challenge?

First impressions:

Smelling the bottle I would describe the smell as "tropical" and strong. The vape itself is much more subtle and the flavors are blended very well resulting in a sweet/citrusy/fruity flavor that seems to hit several areas of the tongue. My wife's first observation was it reminded her of the tropical smell of the Mirage in Vegas (where we recently honeymooned). She immediately asked me to load up a T3S for her vv v3. A good sign.

At 8 watts I get a fruit/melon flavor that is familiar but I haven't been able to put my finger on. At 9.5 watts a banana flavor starts to appear on exhale. Her kanthal wicked T3S has a stronger flavor than my cotton wicked Protank 2. Both are delicious.

Unlike my experience with other fruit type flavors, this one is clearly suitable as an all day vape. It's a winner.

I can't wait to see how things develop with some steep time. In the meantime, we're both chain vaping our first tanks and loving it. Great job!

Dfinch

Jan 5, 2014
Portland, OR
You are rewicking your ProTank heads with cotton? Do tell...

and thanks for the report...

Yeah I re-coil/re-wick all my bottom feeds. 7/8 wrap 30g micro coil gives me 1.8ohms. I then shred a strip of cotton off a sterile cotton ball and feed it through the mounted coil and cut the ends short. Lately I've also been laying another lightly rolled strip of cotton over the coil, put the chimney on, and cut the ends about half an inch long. I then pack those tails under the silicon grommet so it "rings" the gap between the base and the grommet. No leaking, no gurgling, plenty of wicking and heavy vapor.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks so much for the feedback guys....

Just got my bottle today and threw it in my 0.7 ohm vortex build and wicked with cotton.

The notes I'm getting are out of this world.

Its just juicy enough on the inhale for an explosion of fruit with a subtle round exhale.

Another staple in the flux nectar equation.

Very impressed guys.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread