120ml $8.99 12ml $1.99 Buy 3 Get 1 Free All Sizes Free Shipping Over $30! Lucky 7 Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Weekend special!

First off, sorry to everyone who ordered and took forever to have order processed. We were not expecting such a high turnout. We were also in the process of moving to a new warehouse. Entirely our fault. We are set up and have hired additional help. We are prepared! Please accept our apologies!

If you placed an order between the 17th & the 22nd, but your order status does not say shipped, its either been shipped or going out today when they pick up our packages. We just havent been able to update system due to the move.

Now to the special! $8.99 120m & $1.99 12ml... PLUS... Buy 3 get 1 free (All sizes up to 120ml) Free shipping over $30 to boot in the USA.

We will be giving away free stuff again. Todays free gift will be posted tonight. Post away (about weekend plans?) and we will pick one winner through random.org to receive a random gift. Tomorrow we will have some better prizes! mods, tanks, juice, etc.

This sale is good until we decide to yank it off, but atleast till sunday...

Neverside

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Perfect chance to get more watermelon. I'm already out! This weekend taking daughter to see some new movie than just lounging around. It's cold and it has been a long week.

I posted a review on the Sweet Watermelon and Caribbean Breeze. More reviews will be coming from the misses tonight. Sweet Watermelon has become my all day vape. So much so I will actually be giving my other flavors away. The watermelon is sweet on inhale and on exhale it's like watermelon pop rocks. But it's not overpowering. Anyone whi is going to order I suggest getting at least a 12ml bottle of watermelon to try if you like fruit flavors.

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Thanks for the contest. Good luck on the move and with Your new employees I wish You continued success. Plans for this week end, running some coax for surveillance cameras at the community club house (sshhh it's a covert operation). But for how nosey everyone is around here I doubt it will be a secret for long.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
The weather; is horrible right now. Actual temperature of 9* and with windchill it feels between -15 to -25. And gusts uo to 40mph.
Worst part is my hot water heater wont stay lit. Pilot light keeps being kicked off due to wind draft in basement and such cold temps cooling the thermocoupler.

Weekend plans currently. . Sleep, wash child when have hot water again. Thwn snuggke and watch movies and drink hot chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread