Status
Not open for further replies.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I think we need a thread especially for us!

Cheers to keeping the original mini's in style, in use, and still in great condition after years of love!

PICT0003.jpg

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Cool thread. I do not own any minis. I have monstrous hands and also all 18650 batteries, that's why.

I am trying (and will continue to try) to get my wife to get a purple mini.

I have two :X I'm jealous of the grands batteries, but I LOVE the smallness of the mini's. I can notice such a big difference from mine compared to the 2.1's I don't have any longer.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Here's my original Mini (got it in September 2010), and my Grand the day I got it (2 months later). The Mini still works as well as the day I got it, though it doesn't get much use these days (the Grand is my ADV):

dscn1648.jpg

I remember being absolutely floored by the quality of my Mini when I first got it.

Last edited:

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
LPLGStory_700x283.jpg

I want a purple anodized door for my mini 2.0 sooooooooooo bad!!!
I love the feel of the 14500 mods also(wood and metal), but I can't do that battery size:(

the battery is the only thing that makes me sad. I'm getting used to changing them every half a bottle though. It just sucks with four of them lol
i need more batteries.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
I bought mine off the classies and love it - except for the battery life....thankfully mine came with 4 batteries, so it's fine at home, but I don't take it out and about!

I take mine out. I have a small case that clips onto my keyring that holds 2 batteries and 1 bottle of juice. I leave with a fresh battery and full bottle and the case stocked. Lasts me a full 8 hour work day.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I take mine out. I have a small case that clips onto my keyring that holds 2 batteries and 1 bottle of juice. I leave with a fresh battery and full bottle and the case stocked. Lasts me a full 8 hour work day.
same!! i can't vape at work, but i have a 1-1.5 hr drive to and from work. and i chain vape the whole way. one battery each way.

Miarose, May I post a pic of my Mini's?

Usually I use my Grands, VV Grand and my wood REO's. But I love my Mini's! They are truly miniature Grands, so small and cute.

Of course! I'd love to see everyone's original/2.0 minis (i can't visually tell the difference, but i think the 2.0's have two magnets)

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Here are mine!

Polished Anodized Purple, Anodized Black/Purple, Polished Nickle, Polished, Nickle, Polished Anodized Purple/Anodized Purple,
Anodized Gold/Polished Anodized Black.

love 'em!

dumb question. What's the difference in the polished looks and anodized?

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
love 'em!

dumb question. What's the difference in the polished looks and anodized?

Robert did only a few of REO's that were first polished then anodized. The finish is a high gloss. The anodized are very smooth and have more of a satin look and feel.

To me the polished and then anodized have about the same gloss as the powder coat finish. They reflect almost like a mirror.

There were several different shops that did the anodizing. So the REO finishes vary in color and also in the depth of color.

Kind of tough to explain it is easier if you can just see lots of different REO's in person.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Robert did only a few of REO's that were first polished then anodized. The finish is a high gloss. The anodized are very smooth and have more of a satin look and feel.

To me the polished and then anodized have about the same gloss as the powder coat finish. They reflect almost like a mirror.

There were several different shops that did the anodizing. So the REO finishes vary in color and also in the depth of color.

Kind of tough to explain it is easier if you can just see lots of different REO's in person.

ooo. I love the satin feel of my reos.

Un5tab1e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
United States
Here are mine!

Polished Anodized Purple, Anodized Black/Purple, Polished Nickle, Polished, Nickle, Polished Anodized Purple/Anodized Purple,
Anodized Gold/Polished Anodized Black.

Wish I could of gotten an original in nickel.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread