Status
Not open for further replies.

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
Feel free to post your reviews hear of this particular Ejuice or other suicide bunny creations. (you can use your own scale)
That way this vendor has all their juices in one thread :)
I will update this as I plan on ordering all their flavors at some point.

The juice I will be reviewing today is Mother's Milk.

The name of this juice made me reconsider ordering it at one time when I just stumbled across it online.
That all changed when I visited my local vape shop and hung out with the regulars there.
A friend of mine there just build his new coil (nano dragon I think it was?) and plopped some juice on there.
I wasn't paying attention to what juice it was until I vaped it. (6mg)
It was delicious.
It tasted very creamy when I was inhaling it.
Not like a heavy vanilla cream, just an unexplainable creaminess.
Just from that I fell in love with the flavor.
When you exhale you still get that heavy creaminess, but unlike some who taste strawberry all throughout the vape, I tasted it mainly near the end of my exhale with a light strawberry cream after taste.
You are in vape heaven while hitting it.
I had to ask him what it was and when he said Mothers Milk I immediately pulled out my phone and credit card. I bought it faster than a fat kid eats a doughnut.

Well onto the scale. Or a TL;DR

Throat Hit: 4/5
-It is really smooth and to me it lacks a bit of a throat hit. This is A-OK due to my next judging factor.

Flavor: 5/5
-I would give this a 10/5 if it didn't equate to 2 (10 / 5 = 2 btw). I can vape this all day for weeks and not get tired of it.

ADV?: YES!

Originality: 5/5
-So far I haven't found anything that compares to it. Maybe you all have but not me as of yet.

Anyways, if you have some other Suicide Bunny juices feel free to review them here! Or give me your take on Mothers Milk!
Can't wait to hear from you all.

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
Vaping O.B. as we cyber speak. I taste the cream flavors but I'm also picking up a butterscotch background that has a bit of a harsh note that clashes with the smoothness of the cream. I'm thinking a bit more steeping is in order. If this juice mellows out the way I think it may I will end up liking this quite well.

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
I ordered my juice from
eJuice, Mods, RBAs, Tanks, Suicide Bunny, eLiquid, ecigs, all your vaping needs! | Skyline Vapor
Huge props to this company.
They will do everything they can to make you happy.

Their screw on dripper that I paid 1 dollar extra for didn't screw on all the way.
I emailed them and they sent me 3 of them for free.
So if you ever order from them and something even as cheap as that isn't working, feel free to RMA it.
I will post a full review within the next few weeks of another suicide bunny juice that is coming in.

Till' then!
Keep the posts coming!

LReyes66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
United States
Yup im in love with SB jucie line especially Mothers milk and Madrina. Here in Houston, it sells out fast at local vape stores. Ive been out of the juice a couple of days and these other juices ive had to settle with sucks. Im going somewhere part of town and apparently a vape store in that area has them and will be restocking a bottle or 2. Once i do that ima just order online.

also having accidently broken 1 of my mothers milk when opening a pocket in my vape bag, ive learned to store each new bottle into empty 30ml dropper bottles like empty ben johnsons bottles lol.

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
Vaping O.B. as we cyber speak. I taste the cream flavors but I'm also picking up a butterscotch background that has a bit of a harsh note that clashes with the smoothness of the cream. I'm thinking a bit more steeping is in order. If this juice mellows out the way I think it may I will end up liking this quite well.

Better yet?

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Sucker Punch is my favorite from the line but I have only tried that, Mother's Milk and OB.

I recommended Suicide Bunny to a friend who was desperately trying to quit analogs but not liking the tobacco flavors he tried. He called me and was 2 weeks without an analog after buying OB and Mother's Milk. That is the best endorsement when someone can kick a pack a day addiction with the right e-juice.

Reactions: Ohm Gnome

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
Sucker Punch is my favorite from the line but I have only tried that, Mother's Milk and OB.

I recommended Suicide Bunny to a friend who was desperately trying to quit analogs but not liking the tobacco flavors he tried. He called me and was 2 weeks without an analog after buying OB and Mother's Milk. That is the best endorsement when someone can kick a pack a day addiction with the right e-juice.

Very true!
I am going to try the derailed one and just hope it is good.
I hear people say the banana flavor tasted real and not like other banana ejuices.
MM is still my favorite :)

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
Oh yeah espkh123, definitely better! I about made myself nic sick vaping so much of it, that's how good OB is IMO. Just got my first bottle of Mother's Milk today, it's fabulous as well. I have finally found my ADVs ! Just wish I could buy them in the giant economy size.

Definitely an SB fan here...
bunny-smiley.gif

Last edited:

bigmaaark

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
rancho cucamonga, ca
ive tried the whole suicide bunny line, and my faves are mothers milk and the ob. they are all good, dont get me wrong, but those are the 2 i prefer. and derailed would probably have to be 3rd. it does have the banana which i liked (and i hate eating bananas haha) with cinnamon cookie to it which is much stronger than the banana. not an ADV for me as the first 2 i could, but still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread