Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Its been what a 1.5 years since Lorilard bought out blu ecigs and they still have not released a new ecig? They have the same exact ecig based on old technology!

Are these guys serious or what? :glare:

They are waiting for FDA regulation ... hoping they are one of the only vape options allowed.

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
I was very impressed by their inital interview with the lorilard CEO.

He said something like "their aim is to produce an ecig where you place it next to a real one and you won't be able to tell the difference"

He also said something like "the advantage of a tobacco company getting involed with blu is that the phase of development to production is much faster"

So where is it Blu?

Seems like he was just all talk.

I was very impressed by their inital interview with the lorilard CEO.

He said something like "their aim is to produce an ecig where you place it next to a real one and you won't be able to tell the difference"

He also said something like "the advantage of a tobacco company getting involed with blu is that the phase of development to production is much faster"

So where is it Blu?

Seems like he was just all talk.

They are trying to figure out how to get all the carcinogens and bad stuff into the blu and like someone else pointed out, they are waiting for FDA regulations.

Their mini's are absolutely horrible. The atomizers make Johnson Creek's liquid taste like total garbage. Since I got into "real" vaping for the lack of a better term, I tried taking a drag off of one of them...I even put on a brand new cartridge. It tasted absolutely horrible.
Yeah...I screwed one on to my ego t battery today just to see if it would work. PITIFUL is all I can say.

Well considering Jenny McArthey's record with vaccinations I think they are really screwing up!! She singlehandedly led the anti vaccine movement CSI.g breakouts of infectious disease everywhere then said, oops... Not a good spokesperson!!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

huh? CSI.g breakouts of infectious diseases everywhere?

trentenmarschel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
missouri
yea i started with the blu ecigs and i only used them for like 1 day and went to smoking normal cigs but that also lead me to find something better and started to search in google best e-cig that puts out most vapor ended up leading me to the Lavatube V2.5 which i have now and love and it made me quit smoking in like 3 days of using it so all my credit goes to volcanoecigs with their lavatube.

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
Im vaping cause I want to get away from ciggies... why would I want something that looks like a ciggie??? makes no sense...

A lot of people do it because it is a comfort issue. It looks like a cig, it works similar to a cig, and they can carry it around like a cig. It helps them keep there rituals while reducing the harm to their body.

DomGuy

Feb 9, 2014
NYC
I am still wondering where my Blu is to this date. I misplaced it somewhere in the house 2 months ago and still cannot find it. I used it for 1 day and went to B&M for gear and just ditched it.
Let's hope it stays that way :)

I bought two when I first started trying to quit smoking last summer...Needless to say it didn't keep until I bought my first real rig in October.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
huh? CSI.g breakouts of infectious diseases everywhere?

This is OT, but you asked.

McCarthy has a son, and she was very public about the fact that he had autism. She was all over TV talking about it. At the same time, there was a doctor, who has since been totally discredited, who created a huge commotion in the autism community by saying that vaccines cause autism in children. The parents of many autistic children who were desperately looking for a cause of their childrens' autism all got involved in the discussion. Jenny McCarthy became the "spokesperson" for the anti-vaccine movement, and advised parents not to have their children vaccinated or they might develop autism. Who knows how much harm that caused?

Then the doctor was totally drummed out of the medical community and his study was debunked. Expert after expert said there was no connection between vaccines and autism. But the damage had been done. Many people are still convinced there is a connection, and many kids are not getting vaccinated and getting diseases they wouldn't get if they were vaccinated.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Lorilard is also one of the 11 US e-cigg company being sued over infringement so that may be part of it add the www. before the link below
journalnow.com/business/business_news/local/electronic-cigarette-makers-sued-over-allegations-of-patent-infringement/article_113caaac-a936-11e3-9af9-0017a43b2370.html

Greedy SOB's

Hey, if you can't win in the marketplace, smear your opponents. If you can't win that way, win by purchasing a few Senators.

If you can't win there, you really can't win.

Hum. In addition to the court challenges the FDA's regulations will cause, I wonder if they could be hit with a challenge for essentially creating a monopoly? Probably not as there will be several players still standing.

This is OT, but you asked.

McCarthy has a son, and she was very public about the fact that he had autism. She was all over TV talking about it. At the same time, there was a doctor, who has since been totally discredited, who created a huge commotion in the autism community by saying that vaccines cause autism in children.

That would be Mr. Wakefield, isn't it? Mr. because he's since been thrown out of the doctor community and his license revoked. He should have been charged with serial murders.

The parents of many autistic children who were desperately looking for a cause of their childrens' autism all got involved in the discussion. Jenny McCarthy became the "spokesperson" for the anti-vaccine movement, and advised parents not to have their children vaccinated or they might develop autism. Who knows how much harm that caused?

Deaths. My father needing to be inoculated against whooping cough because it made a comeback in this area. Me, ditto, although I keep that up to date anyway. Autism rates did not change.

A very valuable preservative being removed from vaccines, so that only single-use vials can now be manufactured. But that really only killed people in the Third World, so I don't imagine most people care that much. Autism rates did not change.

Children with helicopter parents who now send things like "measles pops" through the friggin' US mail to avoid exposing their children to "harmful vaccines." Autism rates did not change.

Children with helicopter parents who now don't have them vaccinated nor do they get the disease as a child. This risks their life--since childhood diseases tend to hit harder in adults--and their fertility (mumps is a real joy) and the lives of children around them (rubella is not good for pregnant women). Autism rates did not change.

You might say I feel very strongly about the subject and have no respect for Miss McCarthy.

Then the doctor was totally drummed out of the medical community and his study was debunked. Expert after expert said there was no connection between vaccines and autism. But the damage had been done. Many people are still convinced there is a connection, and many kids are not getting vaccinated and getting diseases they wouldn't get if they were vaccinated.

Worse. If I remember correctly--and I may not--her child did not have autism in the first place. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread