Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
After becoming somewhat frustrated at seeing the constant post's about "how do I blow big clouds?" or "what is that?" and the ever present "Why does it matter?" type threads I decided to compile a single one stop shop if you will for other noobs wanting to learn. Now this list is not exactly what I would call "all encompassing", but as a noob myself, I think it's a pretty dag gum good start. IN MY OWN OPINION, the following information should all be read very carefully by EVERY NOOB before posting a question similar to "How do I blow clouds like the guys on YouTube?"

This list is just for basic direction, and doesn't include liquid discussion, legal discussion, supplier discussion, etc. This is purely for the basic over and over again questions with the same links usually provided, but just put in one place easy to find to find. I hope this helps some folks out.

Huge THANK YOU to all the people who took the time to make this information available to us all. None of this information is my own, but rather it was gathered from folks here on the ECF.

First lets get some terminology out of the way.

What things are, and what they are called. Thanks to PBusardo
Differences in a few things Thanks to Baditude

Now lets take a look at batteries and the things we need to know about them.

Battery Info 1 Thanks to Baditude
Battery Info 2
Battery Info 3
OHMS Law in Laymans Terms Thanks to GrimmTech
How to use a digital Multimeter with Electronic Cigarettes
OHMS LAW CALCULATOR

So you've got the lingo down, and learned about battery safety and OHMS Law. Now we can take a look at how to rebuild some coils.

Protank Microcoil Discussion Thanks to M_DuBb716
Step by Step Guide (Including Photos) Thanks to Romelee
Where can I find Videos of a coil rebuild Thanks to Jerms
Microcoils Spreadsheet Thanks to ancient puffer & bones1274 & MamaTried
Vapers ToolBox Android App

A bit of safety for the Sub-Ohm crowd.

Beginners Guide to Sub-Ohming Thanks to lordy

Last edited:

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
Just a suggestion? As you discover more things to add, edit your 1st post so it's all together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did. I just dropped a comment to one, keep in on the first page, and two, to notify thread subscribers of what change was made. Thanks for the suggestions though.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com