Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hello HHV Army. Welcome to the Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2). We are not a company-sponsored thread nor are any of us employed by HHV. We are simply HHV enthusiasts who enjoy each other's company and have no limits on discussion topics as long as we observe ECF rules. We can discuss anything you want to discuss including HHV, of course.

In short, this thread is a continuation of Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD. The BIG THREAD was very large and slow to load and this is the purpose for creating Part 2. Just consider it a continuation of THE BIG THREAD.

The predecessor to this thread (THE BIG THREAD) began on August 27, 2012 has been closed at 64,000 posts. You can always access it as ECF will keep it available for viewing only. The link is...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/hhv-army/327717-heathers-heavenly-vapes-big-thread.html

So welcome to Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2) and by all means join in the discussion. It should be said that this thread is a part of the HHV Army subforum. Yes, we have a subforum too where you will find a variety of threads covering a variety of topics including juice review threads, hardware threads, and a mish mash of other threads. You can even start your own threads in the subforum. To access the HHV Army subforum, click on this link...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/hhv-army/. You can subscribe to the HHV Army subforum by....

1. Click on this link http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/hhv-army/
  2. Click on "Forum Tools" in the gray bar located just below the page count.
  3. Click on "Subscribe to this Forum".
  4. Click on "Add Subscription". You are now subscribed.
  5. You can access the HHV Army subforum by clicking on "Settings" in the upper right corner of any page. It is located next to your "logout" button.
  6. Click on HHV Army. You will find THE BIG THREAD (Part 2) and all HHV Army subforum threads from this page.

Enjoy!

The HHV Army BIG THREAD Roll Call

Bappo - Dwight
Bimini Twist - Mark
Bivie - Bobby
BlackStrat - Rob
Bronze - Ed
BunnyKiller - Scot
Chakris - Chris
DavidOH - David
Desert Dweller - Lazslo
dreamreaper - Tommy
Dusty_D - David
EddardinWinter - Chris
gthompsom - Guy
HolmanGT - George
Hulamoon - Suzanne
Iowa Gal - Tammy
JayTater - Jason
LeoRex - Corey
MostlySunny - April
MrPicC - Craig
PapawBrett - Brett
RJ - Kelly
Ray D - Ray
retic1959 - Gary
Robino1 - Robin
73ckn797 - Frank (Resting in Peace)
76Bridget - Bridgette
searching4answers - Sue
Stephuhnator - Stephanie
tnt - Tim N Tresa
Z-Ghost (aka Catpire) - Philip (Resting in Peace)

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
A part of me is in tears. :cry: So much love :wub: and just EVERYTHING in that old thread.
New memories will be made in this one and all the ones that follow. There will be ones that follow because that's just how we roll in the Army. You just can't shut us up :laugh:

So on that note:

WELCOME
to this next step in our adventure.​

Notice the Army green? ;)

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
GT and ChakMeister....update your millennial list showing Dusty as the 64,000th post. Going forward, you can add 64,000 to each millennial post to keep it accurate.

Done:

MILLENNIUM list for the BIG THREAD Part 2

64,000 Dusty with Bronze restarting at 64001

On the new thread Bronze's post will be # 1

65,000 TBA when we get to 1,000 on the new HHV BIG THREAD Part 2

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Huntsman for the win.

Just had to get this in here first:D

Ya know Hula is gonna love you for that! :laugh: Like she doesn't already :pervy:

Robin, could you please check my subscription instructions to be sure I'm right?

Will do General *salute*

Did you EVER think way back when...... Oh my gosh! What FUN there was in that thread! The pajama parties, GT's costume changes..... I will re-read that thread someday. I started to once but never finished.

Last edited:

Desert Dweller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Scottsdale,Az.
On a side note: My samples of HHV are about a month old-time to order 30 ml and up bottles.
I loved Heavenly tobacco (even unsteeped), Huntsman ,Dragon's fire,Dark Horse,and Serendipity.Will get some Shadow also and try Legend which I haven't yet.Think I'll go 50/50 pg/vg with them-just need to decide on a nic level.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
GT and ChakMeister....update your millennial list showing Dusty as the 64,000th post. Going forward, you can add 64,000 to each millennial post to keep it accurate.

I'm linking to this page to bring the info forward:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...venly-vapes-big-thread-6396.html#post12014888

Originally Posted by XfooYen
Two things taking me back. The above list and CayCay finally showing up again! Welcome back CayCay. Great to see that avatar alive and well. The odd thing is, I hardly come by this thread and just happened to check on it because of the impending 15K post shutdown. I'm glad I did. Oh, hi Army.

My original reply:
Xfoo, what was it you wanted to know about the list? I'll be updating it as soon as we hit the 64,000 mark - maybe something like Big Thread Millennium list Part 2

The first 1,000 post on the new HHV BIG THREAD will be listed as 65,000.

It's gonna be bit trickier keeping track of the list as the thread will restart again when it reaches 15,000 posts (80,000 posts on the Millennium list) Part 3 would be from 81,000 to 95,000. In Part 4, we will reach the Grand Total 100,000 on the 5,000th posts. When it restarts again after another 10,000 post the Millennium list would start at 210,000 + 1,000.

The title might read HHV BIG THREAD Part 5 - 210,000 + ...... Or, we can figure that out when we get there. Hope I got the math right.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Ya know Hula is gonna love you for that! :laugh: Like she doesn't already :pervy:

Will do General *salute*

Did you EVER think way back when...... Oh my gosh! What FUN there was in that thread! The pajama parties, GT's costume changes..... I will re-read that thread someday. I started to once but never finished.

I was just some slob looking for juice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread