Got my first Provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAS129

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Columbus, OH, USA
Well after much thought and research I got my Provari today. I had been looking for a nice mod to use at the house and was down to either the Provari or the Zenesis ZNA. I don't have a need to sub-ohm and with the rollout problems with the ZNA, I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on a Provari. I can't help but think I made the right choice. Picked it up at one of my local B&M's. Satin Black w/ red display. Really liking the quality and feel of it. Now to wait for the extension and Tatroe Base to arrive.:D

Shopan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Thebestcityintheworld,USA
I too just picked up my first;Used but I like to give life to things that would be less used by someone else;) It has not left my hads much and I have to say I understand why they are such a popular item. The best way to put it is it just feels right vaping it. The oly problem I had was wrapping a coil to work i was getting E1's with 5 wraps os .28 went to 8 and am fine and have to pump up the Volts for me but I HIGHLY suggest people shop and try to get one that you can afford you wil not be disapointed. who cares if its a mini or color you can extend it and wrap it for a Little more but Get one!!!

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
I'm really interested in maybe getting a DNA30 mod as soon as they're proven and some good choices available, but I would never get one instead of my Provari. There is just something about having a mod that works every time I press the button. I mean, every single time. The other mods are for playing around with, the Provari's are for vaping when I need to vape. That kind of reliability is priceless to me.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
I'm really interested in maybe getting a DNA30 mod as soon as they're proven and some good choices available, but I would never get one instead of my Provari. There is just something about having a mod that works every time I press the button. I mean, every single time. The other mods are for playing around with, the Provari's are for vaping when I need to vape. That kind of reliability is priceless to me.

Well said. The most valuable things I own are the things I get to take for granted:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread