DEAL of the YEAR! Anyvape Davide KING Top Fill BDC Glassomizer Version One - Its Available Now and Comes with 2 Aspire Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
kingdavide.png

kingdavide_1.png

kingdavide_2.png

kingdavide_3.png

kingdavide_4.png

kingdavide_5.png

Anyvape Davide KING Aspire GLASS BDC Dual Coil 3.0ml - 2 coils
$24.95 $9.95
Save: 60% off

Something Happened On The Way To The Coronation- Anyvape Davide King News

The Kinda Bad News
After going back and forth with Anyvape we found out they threw us a curve on our Davide King rollout. Without telling us and in a rush to get our large order out before Chinese New Year, the King went from being a Dual BDC/BCC compatible design (meaning you can use Aspire BDC coils or Pro tank BCC coils on the same unit) to Aspire only, much the same as our original Davide BDC Glassomizer.

The Pretty Good News
We IS not so happy with this as Anyvape asked us to make a pre-release announcement which we did in early December and they never warned us of this change. We would have adjusted our order or told them to wait until after the CNY. The issue they had is that the units leaked when Pro Tank BCC heads were used. So kudos to them for not releasing it with that issue but BooDos to them for leaving us holding a fairly large bag. As it is, The Davide King, in its present incarnation does have good improvements: Addition of a center locking twist knob at the top that allows a Top Fill. You will not have to remove the tank and invert to fill now. You remove the tip assembly and can fill down the sides - before doing so you twist the knob to close off the coil chamber to prevent pressurization from forcing juice through the heads causing leakage/gurgling. After you have filled, you then 'open' things up with the top knob to allow gravity to pull the juice into the bottom coil chamber with no leakage problems resulting.

So now, we basically will have two types of Anyvape BDC Glassomizers, one a top fill (the King Version I) and one, the traditional bottom fill we already have in stock.

So...part II of the Pretty Good News is:
We got a lot in as this was supposed to be a momentous release. So we are going to price these at a very low price. You win AND we try to break even from their mistake as sending these back to China is not really a good option for us. You will get 2 Aspire heads, a glassomizer and ego beauty ring so if you add the cost of this together the tank itself, as we will price it, will be one of the biggest deals you will find in the vaping world, we venture to say, in all of 2014 when the dust clears.

We will have a limit of 10 per purchase!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
If you subtract out the cost of the aspire heads and the ego ring this is one heckuva deal. We just want to liquidate it through the CNY so aftterwards we will have the King in the Dual Compaitlble version it was intended. Use Newsletter VIP and Super VIp savings and price gets closer to the 8-9 figure...

cainam

ECF Veteran
Great news, Just wanted to say that a lot of stuff in the "The information below pertains to the original Anyvape BDC Glassomizer, must of which is still relevant:" Is not only not relevant but directly contradicts the original product listing. Such as..

You might think that, because this has a removeable mouthpiece you could actually have an easier time refilling instead of the traditional inversion and then filling as you see on the Pro Tanks, Evods and T3's. Don't do this (a warning especially for NEW vapers) because when you remove the mouthpiece it abuts a sealed area and the only place juice would go is down the center tube, WHICH YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO! Refilling is simple and instructions are outlined graphically on the back of your package (summary: remove, invert, fill, re-attach PV, vape)

Not a huge deal to me, but I am sure it will confuse some folks.. Anyways thanks for a great offering gotvapes!!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks for the heads up on that- I will amend!

Great news, Just wanted to say that a lot of stuff in the "The information below pertains to the original Anyvape BDC Glassomizer, must of which is still relevant:" Is not only not relevant but directly contradicts the original product listing. Such as..

You might think that, because this has a removeable mouthpiece you could actually have an easier time refilling instead of the traditional inversion and then filling as you see on the Pro Tanks, Evods and T3's. Don't do this (a warning especially for NEW vapers) because when you remove the mouthpiece it abuts a sealed area and the only place juice would go is down the center tube, WHICH YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO! Refilling is simple and instructions are outlined graphically on the back of your package (summary: remove, invert, fill, re-attach PV, vape)

Not a huge deal to me, but I am sure it will confuse some folks.. Anyways thanks for a great offering gotvapes!!

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Now thats how you take lemon news and turn it into HOLY MOTHER OF GOD i gotta have that . Thats right folks, thats more then 14 dollars cheaper then the rest and we are selling this Newest tank on the market for cheaper then anyone on the planet, 9.95 plus your newsletter code, these things are going for 25 bucks elsewhere, your getting it for practically nothing at gotvapes.com . Go get them, Pick up a few, GOTVAPES.com Rocks the vaping scene once again.

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=151_314&products_id=2382

cainam

ECF Veteran
Such a good deal, lol I just filled my cart with $100 worth of new stuff after putting this in there. Davide king, mini unitank, 4 slot efest charger, 2000 mah efest, bottles of hush and sixth sense as well as the tesla T5. I am starting to believe my wife, I may actually have a problem. Vape anonymous anyone?

On a side note will you be getting this back in stock anytime soon?
eFest Protected 18650 3400mah 3.7v High Discharge Performance

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I signed up for the newsletter a week ago, but have not gotten it yet. Could someone post the code please?

Thanks! :vapor:

If you've signed up for the newsletter...you've been entered into the database for that. No coupon code is needed for your vip discount....when you go to check out, it will be automatically applied...;)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
If you've signed up for the newsletter...you've been entered into the database for that. No coupon code is needed for your vip discount....when you go to check out, it will be automatically applied...;)

... and it's applies in the shopping cart later on... not shown on the product prices directly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread