No response. You guys okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
I know they are still shipping products (and fast), as I just bought a new Fury Batt and some M1 tanks and rec'd them in a cpl days last week. I need to ask them a question about the voltage on the Fury that I couldn't find here or the Go-Go thread, so I'm going to shoot them an email as well.

Let me know if you hear anything from them. Thanks

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I see no one has responded on here since New Year's. Sure hope everyone is ok!!

I sent an email to customer service and have received no reply also. Someone please respond and let us customers know everything is ok at CigEasy!!

Katmar!

All is well, Katmar!

Upgrades to website and e-mail caused all kinds of funky things to happen at the end of the year.... in addition to Frank jumping on a plane and flying to Bolivia without telling anyone! (latter statement may or may not be true?):rolleyes:

If your still having an issue with support@cigeasy.com ? Shoot me an e-mail at ssv2@cigeasy.com and I will answer all inquiries!

Meanwhile, Mr. greyrat, we got a lot of Caramel Mocha Delight and a new flavor blend that is reeal tasty! Milk Chocolate...Yummy!!!:p

SSV2
:smokie:

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
All is well, Katmar!

Upgrades to website and e-mail caused all kinds of funky things to happen at the end of the year.... in addition to Frank jumping on a plane and flying to Bolivia without telling anyone! (latter statement may or may not be true?):rolleyes:

If your still having an issue with support@cigeasy.com ? Shoot me an e-mail at ssv2@cigeasy.com and I will answer all inquiries!

Meanwhile, Mr. greyrat, we got a lot of Caramel Mocha Delight and a new flavor blend that is reeal tasty! Milk Chocolate...Yummy!!!:p

SSV2
:smokie:

Email sent to you!!

taguy

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
houston
Let me know if you hear anything from them. Thanks

I haven't rec'd an reply from my email on the 28th, sent another one yesterday and still haven't heard from them. They used to have a phone number on their site, but I can't locate it anymore. I see you finally got ahold of them. Any other vendor selling Go-Go equipment these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread