Fairly new 18650 battery no longer working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NahkriinKrosis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
texas
Bought a set of 2 of these Panasonic CGR18650 3.7v batteries and I have been using them for about three weeks. Had a fully charged one and one in my vamo, got a low v signal and swapped batteries, putting the dead battery on the charger. Well when it was charged I put it back in my vamo and it will not fire up. It will fire up however with the other battery. And the charger gives me a fully charged signal. Any ideas?

ECURiley

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
is it a button top or flat top, some devices are picky on what you can use on them, also you need to do some research and make sure that the battery you bought is good for the vamo, I do not own a vamo nor will I ever (just the looks of it), but always do the research of the stuff you buy to make sure its legit and will work

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Without a multimeter to check the voltage, we are shooting blind here.

My old sig used to say A vaper without a multimeter is like a Dr without a stethoscope, can't diagnose nothing
I like my new sig :D

is it a button top or flat top, some devices are picky on what you can use on them, also you need to do some research and make sure that the battery you bought is good for the vamo, I do not own a vamo nor will I ever (just the looks of it), but always do the research of the stuff you buy to make sure its legit and will work
Vamo can run button top or flat top

Look down inside and see if pin is pushed in (some people have reported they get loose)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread