Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Well, we can't hold out any more. We will be introducing a brand new USA made E-juice. It is made here in Arizona under the supervision of Dr. Klein in our new laboratory. Dr. Klein is a chemist with over 20 years of experience, with a background to safety and compliance in the pharmaceutical industry. We will be offering a assortment of new flavors from Tobacco's to Fruity Flavors.

Our website will be revamped as well, with our new additions of ejuice. We will alert you before we make the changes to our website design.

If you have a flavor you want us to make let us know and we will do our best to accommodate. Our nicotine levels in our ejuice will range from 48 MG to 0 MG.

Our new Ejuice should be available April 6th for beta testers.

If you have suggestions on flavors please let us know here.

Adpeig

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Surprise AZ
Well, we can't hold out any more. We will be introducing a brand new USA made E-Juice. It is made here in Arizona under the supervision of Dr. Klein in our new laboratory. Dr. Klein is a chemist with over 20 years of experience, with a background to safety and compliance in the pharmaceutical industry. We will be offering a assortment of new flavors from Tobacco's to Fruity Flavors.

Our website will be revamped as well, with our new additions of Ejuice. We will alert you before we make the changes to our website design.

If you have a flavor you want us to make let us know and we will do our best to accommodate. Our nicotine levels in our Ejuice will range from 48 MG to 0 MG.

Our new Ejuice should be available April 6th for beta testers.

If you have suggestions on flavors please let us know here.

i have a few:

candy cane
jolly rancher
this made sound odd but a beer flavor no site has done that
maybe like a strawberry shake.

just trying to throw some out that i haven't seen other sites do. i would LOVE to be a beta tester lol

btw if i order another redbull cause i'm finally out is there anyway to get a bit more redbull flavoring in it?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
i have a few:

candy cane
jolly rancher
this made sound odd but a beer flavor no site has done that
maybe like a strawberry shake.

just trying to throw some out that i haven't seen other sites do. i would LOVE to be a beta tester lol

btw if i order another redbull cause i'm finally out is there anyway to get a bit more redbull flavoring in it?

You got it...

If you get a chance give me a call during the day tomorrow. I'm really excited about this and can't wait till we launch. Plenty to do in the meantime so I will be contacting other members both local and afar. Our employees Dr. Klein, Christine and Larry are busy but they are pluggin along. Chris, and Larry are in order processing and have been for the last 7 months. Dr. Klein has been working with me for over 4 months and every time we talk I always learn something new from him.

Once beta product goes out, we would like to get your honest assessment. No fluff but straight to the point honest opinion. If you don't like the taste let me know, if you find the nic levels too strong let me know.

Hang tight for more news to come. :D

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Get a great Vanilla, Grape, and of course, Tobacco and you will get some customers....the Vanilla and Grape are hard to find that taste awesome and that is why I posted them.

Jerry, seems like all the USA made juices that are coming out are fancy dancy flavors. I have heard mixed results about the USA made tobacco so that should be the Drs. prime attempt, in MHO.

Here are the others I think would go over well. Just make sure they are strong tasting, not wimpy. Peach, Pear, Tangerine, Strawberry, Apple Pie, Blueberry. Also you need to come up with a SIGNATURE flavor...yours and yours alone.....not easy to do, I know.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Get a great Vanilla, Grape, and of course, Tobacco and you will get some customers....the Vanilla and Grape are hard to find that taste awesome and that is why I posted them.

Jerry, seems like all the USA made juices that are coming out are fancy dancy flavors. I have heard mixed results about the USA made tobacco so that should be the Drs. prime attempt, in MHO.

Here are the others I think would go over well. Just make sure they are strong tasting, not wimpy. Peach, Pear, Tangerine, Strawberry, Apple Pie, Blueberry. Also you need to come up with a SIGNATURE flavor...yours and yours alone.....not easy to do, I know.

We are in the works on several types of Tobacco flavors. Dr. Klein is a great guy, he is in development right now with extraction. We are not just mixing flavoring and nicotine but we are also working on the extraction side as well.

All the flavors you mentioned are on the list. We also have some other ejuices that have extract from certain botanicals and they are very nice. I have been using one mix for about a month now and it is great. The effects are pleasant and I think it will be a popular item.

Thanks for the heads up on the flavors. We have most of the ones you mentioned.

darrts

Feb 16, 2010
NH
How about Jolly Rancher Watermelon...Who doesn't like that clean flavor!! :D I always pick through the bag to find them...!!

I would also like to see a good Pina Colada.. Haven't found one out there that even resembles it...And I agree...a good menthol.

I would also like to be a beta tester...But be warned...I'm new to this and might be pretty critical :shock: I find a lot of the juices I buy just end up on the shelf and I only use them when I'm out of my favorites... Anyway.. I'm in if you are....

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Jerry,

Since picking up your RY4 a couple of weeks ago, I'm back to liking tobacco juice. Let me know when you've got some new tobacco flavors and I'll buy a few bottles and give them a go.

Like some others have said, I suggest strong flavors. It's easier to DIY oneself down in mg level and flavor level than to go up. For me, great juice has three characteristics: strong flavor, good throat hit, and good vapor.

P

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
You guys are great. Once we get our labels in and finish the final touches we will send out samplers to 10 beta testers. I will also meet up with some of the members locally to see what they think. I'm very excited about this new brand we are coming up with.

Our lab is set up, and all of our batches will be tested for quality and nic levels before anything leaves the shop. Quality assurance is my main goal as well as great flavors. I'm on the edge of letting DIY'ers add their own nic level to suit their needs. We will also probably sell unflavored as well.

Tobacco flavors will take some fine tunning but I feel confident that the masses will be happy with our results.

thaitee

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
AZ
This is awesome news! I would like to see assorted menthols. I have tried many kinds and just can't seem to find my holy grail!
jerry, Is your liquid a mix of PG/VG? I would love to see that offered since I can't vape straight PG.
When I first started vaping I thought I would like fruity flavors. But I found that I missed my menthol. So maybe something like vanilla menthol, fruity menthols(mmmm watermelon menthol) and a cherry,pear and grape that doesnt taste like perfume or cough syrup would be awesome.
exotic Drink flavors like mango margarita,mojito,and malibu rum and pineapple with a splash of cranberry would great too. Because I don't see alot of those.
I would love to be a local tester! But I would buy these regardless. I like to support local businesses. And we like the idea of the USA made products. Thank you for offering this service!

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This is exciting.
I would love it if you could come up with a mentholyptus as good as TW's or even better.
I'm close to getting a DIY formula for myself and would really like to be able enjoy one already made without the $35. a bottle plus shipping from TW.
I still have not found a really good RootBeer, a tobacco flavor that has a little bit sweet end to it, and a wintergreen.
I am also partial to ejuice that is clearish rather looking like muddy water.
I'd enjoy being on your list of testers, too. :thumb:

Vape On!!!!!

nvsmokr

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
Dayton, NV U.S.A.
I have a flavor suggestion. I tries this one at home and came close but a creme brule flavor would be unique. I added raspberry to mine and it was quite tasty, only issue was it was a 0 nic because I don't feel comfortable messing with nicotine at home. I would also be up for beta testing. I am a chef so I do have a slightly defined palate ( much better since I started vapeing). PM me and let me know.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I will try to answer some of the questions.

We will have options both for VG and PG.

However straight VG is going to be a bear if you want to drip on your atomizers. I still think VG in itself is way too thick and would rather not dilute down with water of PGA.

In regards to nic levels we can do zero nic all the way up to 48 MG of nic.

Some of the flavors mentioned sound great and I'm working on them right now.

Please feel free to voice suggestions, ideas, or desires and I will see what we can do for you.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Caramel Popcorn, and a good chocolate banana. Also if possible, something along the line of a hazelnut ( Nutella Flavor)
I would buy it all if you did those 3 flavors lmao

I'm having a hard time with the nut flavors. Give me a day to experiment a little and I will report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread