This Is Why You Buy a Provari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daytony

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Iowa
My dad's Provari mini just started spitting out E5 errors then it just died all together. I contacted Provape about it and they had me send it in. I send it in and figured it's a $65 repair to replace the PCB board, no biggie. I get an email a day later and it's on it's way back. Now bear in mind this Provari mini is 3 months PAST it's 12 month warranty period...OMFG! I love Provape! I was NOT expecting that at all!

On top of that my new Blem Provari V2.5 satin silver with blue LED showed up and I can't find any marks or anything on it. I was amazed at how "cool" the blue look's. It's not so "in your face" bright like my red one is.

Just though I'd share....

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I get a lot of heat from the Provari haters because I am always promoting the Provari and Provape's excellent customer service. It's stories like this which confirm that I know what I'm talking about.

Very few people consider the customer service of the manufacturer when they are looking for a new mod. They focus only on whether the mod has certain features, often ones which will have very little to do with the overall vaping experience. Most of the mod manufacturers offer no support whatsoever past the warranty period, so if something goes wrong, they're out of luck and forced to buy yet another cheap mod.

If you buy from Provape, you're investing into a product that will be supported for life. That means a lot to me when I buy a $200 mod.

luvchins

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
USA
Congratulations on your new Provari.

Mine just shipped yesterday, and the tracking info states to expect delivery on Friday. I am actually relieved because I will not be home tomorrow.
I was very tempted by the blemish ones being offered, but went with the starter kit because I needed everything in it except for the pro tank.
Knowing myself as I do, I know I will someday want a backup. So, my question is, how often do they offer the blemished ones for sale?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
So, my question is, how often do they offer the blemished ones for sale?
It's sporadic at best. Sometimes you'll look and there will be none available. Another time there may be seven or eight.

You'll obviously be limited in what is available. It may not be the body color, LED color, or the size (standard/mini) which you wanted. However, if your extremely patient the one you want may show up; or if you're not picky about the options, this can be a great way to pick up a Provari at below normal cost. You'll still get the 1 yr warranty, because it's still a brand new product.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
It's sporadic at best. Sometimes you'll look and there will be none available. Another time there may be seven or eight.

You'll obviously be limited in what is available. It may not be the body color, LED color, or the size (standard/mini) which you wanted. However, if your extremely patient the one you want may show up; or if you're not picky about the options, this can be a great way to pick up a Provari at below normal cost. You'll still get the 1 yr warranty, because it's still a brand new product.

And they're not always the blemished ones, either..

I've seen some non-blems thrown in there sometimes, in various color combos (and not always necessarily weird "mismatched" ones, LOL)...

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Sending mine in for service tomorrow. It's still working fine, it just has some looseness in the circuit board mounting that results in some battery wobble when I press the fire button. The battery contact wiggles against the battery if there's any movement and that's a contributor to the inadvertent menu entry we sometimes get when we press the fire button. It can also happen if your battery contact is dirty and making a poor connection. Mine is bright and shiny.

I contacted Provape and Kim sent me an email back with an RMA# and a cheerful response, including an apology for my trouble (not necessary, but a nice touch). It's just more evidence of a vendor that stands behind the service promise they make when you buy a product. Provape's warranty isn't just window dressing, honoring it is apparently the way they do business and it's why people keep coming back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread