Status
Not open for further replies.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
The first review is out from Spinfuel....My tax return can't come soon enough...

Review: Innokin iTaste 134 Mini

Built like a tank
Easy to use and adjust.
Great looks
And I really want to give that new iClear x1 a spin.....

I'd be interested to see if they tuned the variable wattage circuitry on this bad boy since pbusardo reviewed the pre-production model of it's older brother.

It also seems to have finer wattage control in the middle of the range (.5 watt increments vs 1.0 watt increments)

They seemed to eliminate the 6.5 watt setting and put the 1.0 watt increment at the bottom end and right in the middle (between 9.5 and 10.5)

Perhaps feedback from the 134 showed very little usage at the low end and a "dead zone" at 10 watts where people don't vape at.

With two fully functioning MVP2's and a vv3 in hot standby at my desk at work, I really need to have my head examined for considering this.....

Last edited:

Paksoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I don't think vendors will get it until after Chinese New Year.....

I know Vapingtown told me they expect to get some mid Feb.....

There might be some places that get a few before them, but I imagine they will sell out quickly, or worse sell out to "employees" before they even hit the shelves.

Now that it's finally out in the wild ... it just makes the anticipation worse. Well, I've waited this long ... what's another month or two.

wait, isn't this essentially a coolfire 2 that doesn't look like a grenade?
I wish they'd go the other way. made a mod that looks like the coolfire 1 but takes an 18650 and has the adjustable ring. Then I'd throw my money at them

I agree, 18650/18500/18350 with an adjustable wattage ring (and not stuck at 8.5 watts), I would have at least 2 of these right now. It really is a nice looking device that coolfire 1.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
Unfortunately the mini will only use 18500 and 18350's. It appears the regular 134 uses the 18650's. It also appears that the wattage selections between the mini and the full sized one are different. That's wierd.

It appears there are quite a few differences between the mini and the full sized one. They may reissue the Full 134 with the same wattage selections as the mini.

Jailbird

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Wisconsin
A nice little video review on this. It shows size comparison.

The reviewer is a bit over the top....but after looking at this bad boy in action....I'm so getting this. Feb 12 is my birthday, so this will be the perfect birthday present to myself....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0PvCc23pKA

I want to watch a review on the mini but not from that clown. Every time I see him, all I can think of is him sitting in a window - less van outside a grade school.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I want to watch a review on the mini but not from that clown. Every time I see him, all I can think of is him sitting in a window - less van outside a grade school.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

...."Hey Kid.....wanna bike?!!!?".....

It's better if you use the "mute" button. But it's good to see size and how the removable sleeves work...

God...that just makes it sound worse...I'm going home to take a shower now....

[EDIT]... I did get an email back from pbusardo and he said he had one on order, so hopefully we'll see one on Taste Your Juice soon. Hope he puts it on the scope and compares it to the full sized 134.

Last edited:

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL

I'm not sure I trust that link. The actual 134 mini that has been reviewed and is out in the wild has the new iClear x1 pyrex clearomizer included. I want to make sure that my mini 134 comes with that and not some cheap iClear 30s as described in the link. It also shows the mini as the same width of the 134 when that is not true either....

Briankrok

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Chicago
If anyone finds a link to the real deal (with iClear pyrex clearo), post it here. I want one NOW! LOL!

I just ordered online after emailing the owners of Misthub. It's legit! They are in stock and come with the new Iclear X1. I'm in Chicago so I'm picking mine up instead of shipping.

http://www.misthub.com/product/innokin-itaste-mini-134-starter-kit/

Last edited:

Briankrok

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Chicago
Picked up my new Itaste 134 mini from MistHub today. The guys were great! Answered my emails in a flash and made sure they were there to meet me on short notice. Even hooked me up with some unexpected goodies! Bottom line, this is a legit site with a huge amount of stock (I saw it myself) and great service. Will def be ordering again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread