• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Airpure fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian-field

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Hertfordshire
The local Home Bargains store has recently stocked Airpure fluid, so I decided to try some (50p a bottle cheaper) Fortunately, I also bought equal quantity of Cloud 9 fluid - as the Airpure stuff just won't vape, I had to mix it 50:50 with Cloud 9 to use it up!

Now I'm worried! - just been in the store and bought the last 3 bottles of Cloud 9. They assure me that the Cloud 9 is going to be re-stocked - but admit they have no say in what's in their deliveries.

ian-field

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Hertfordshire
Apparently the Cloud 9 isn't "fake" - I've heard its simply a dispute over ownership of the name.

Obviously the company with the website has all the tools for propaganda.

The staff at my local HB seem pretty sure its going to be re-stocked - but as I mentioned before they admit not having a say what's on the delivery pallets.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Apparently the Cloud 9 isn't "fake" - I've heard its simply a dispute over ownership of the name.

That is correct, of course. However, a new e-liquid company "borrowing" the name of one of the most famous brands in the UK was possibly not co-incidence.

I feel sorry for the original Cloud9.

maybe "fake" was too strong a word. I have some, but I knew it wasn't THE Cloud9.

ian-field

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Hertfordshire
That is correct, of course. However, a new e-liquid company "borrowing" the name of one of the most famous brands in the UK was possibly not co-incidence.

I feel sorry for the original Cloud9.

maybe "fake" was too strong a word. I have some, but I knew it wasn't THE Cloud9.

How much do the "real" Cloud9 charge per 10ml? - I emailed them but they didn't reply.

If HB are only doing Airpure now, its either go mail order or quit - I wouldn't bother with Airpure if they gave it to me free (it just doesn't vape)!

For now I've googled the distributor addressed on the HB Cloud 9 box, it was past office hours before I got the email away - hopefully a response tomorrow.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
How much do the "real" Cloud9 charge per 10ml? - I emailed them but they didn't reply.

If HB are only doing Airpure now, its either go mail order or quit - I wouldn't bother with Airpure if they gave it to me free (it just doesn't vape)!

For now I've googled the distributor addressed on the HB Cloud 9 box, it was past office hours before I got the email away - hopefully a response tomorrow.

If you need mail order juice, have you looked into Joose Juice UK?

£1.49 for 10ml.

Last edited:

ian-field

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Hertfordshire
If you need mail order juice, have you looked into Joose Juice UK?

£1.49 for 10ml.

Thanks - I'd probably have to make an effort to put my brain in gear to go mail order as long as I can walk into a shop up town for it. What country is Joose Juice in? - Royal Mail charge a rackettering handling charge for collecting the duty on imported items!!!!!!

Fosters Distributors Ltd have replied to my email and say they've just despatched a delivery of Cloud9 to HB, which should turn up in around 48h.

But the stock reliability at HB leaves a lot to be desired - so information about alternate sources is always wellcom.

ian-field

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Hertfordshire
iv never seen any juice in any home bargains how much do they charge

The Letchworth branch was charging £1.99/10ml for Cloud 9, they introduced the Airpure at £1.49/10ml - having sampled the Airpure, I wouldn't waste my time on it if they gave it to me for free!

HB could do with a new stock control guy - so I'd be interested to hear of any other UK shop/store chain that stocks e-cig supplies.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Joose Juice is UK.

There are all sorts of BOGOF (30ml) things as well.

I don't fully understand it. Ask on AAEC UK?

As far as i know all 30ml bottles are still BOGOF and you can apply discount code AAEC12 for a further 12% discount, which kind of covers the cost of postage. You wont see anything about the offer on the site (i didnt notice anything last time i ordered) but you just get the extra bottle in your delivery. It works out to be £3.50 or so for a 30ml bottle. The discount code wont work on the 10ml bottles though - but at £1.49 they are plenty cheap enough i guess.

turnippits

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
middlesbrough england
Right.... I am going tomorrow.

I mixed 0.5ml of American Red (DV) concentrate in with my Tobacco cloud9 and it's just about vapeable.

Can't save the Blueberry though. :)

what is the tobacco like i noticed they had it at 18mg and what flavors are worth trying

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
what is the tobacco like i noticed they had it at 18mg and what flavors are worth trying

I didn't like the tobacco enough to vape it (the cloud9 one) but I've had worse. My shop only did tobacco, blueberry and menthol.
I'll get some airpure hopefully from town or my nearby other shop.

ian-field

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Hertfordshire
I bagged a bottle of the Airpure "Tobacco" 18mg.

Doesn't smell too bad... a bit nutty too (which is good).

I've put some in a KR808 cartomizer that was 1/2 empty and the flavour should come through soon.

Might try it later in an iClear16.

The Airpure tobacco has a similar flavour to fresh Vapourlites cartomisers but stronger - not much vapour though, I had to mix what I'd bought 50:50 with Cloud9 just to use it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread