A list of Fasttech-style sites - please add to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vangroover

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Hi all,

I thought I'd start a list of Chinese, fasttech-style sites that sell vape gear for cheap (and in some cases, ship for free, too). Please add to it, if you know of other similar sites.

As is well known, much of what is sold through such sites are clones. I'd rather not debate the clone issue in this thread. I'd prefer to keep this to a fairly straightforward list for those who may be interested.

Here we go:

fasttech (redundant, but should be included for ease of reference)
https://www.fasttech.com

Desire Ecig
Electronic Cigarette Wholesale and Retail, China E Cig Factory Shop - DESIRE ECIG

Focal Ecig
Cheap E-Cigarettes - Best Electronic Cigarette Online Sale - Worldwide Free Shipping

Vaporbreak
VaporBreak

Health Cabin
Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Zainy
Zainy Electronic Cigarettes - Zainy - Electronic Cigarettes

Fairy-gift (ouch, that name!)
http://www.fairy-gift.com

Bestvaping
Bestvaping-Ego T, Ego C, EGO-W, e-sigs,18650 mod E-cigs,Bateria for E-Cigarette, Atomizador Baterias y Cargadores, Elektrische Zigaretten, Akkuträger,Akkus,Ladegeräte,Batteries and ChargersAkkus,für eGo,Batteries for Ego,Baterie E-cigarette, E-papier

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
101vape is the baby FT but may not list qualify since it is USA based and they sell some high quality products.
Actually they buy thier stuff bulk from DHGate.com, then re-sell here...at a minimal markup where everyone else usually doubles their markup...this is why they sell them by the truckload

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Actually they buy thier stuff bulk from DHGate.com, then re-sell here...at a minimal markup where everyone else usually doubles their markup...this is why they sell them by the truckload

Works for me but they need to buy more truckloads and I hope they continue selling many quality items like UD.

vangroover

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
I did have some misgivings about adding vaporbreak, since I've been having some trouble with them regarding a Russian/Kayfun clone I ordered... Given that I just wanted to get a list together of any/all FT-type vendors, though, I thought I'd still include them. But, I'll say it here: They're on my "crappy customer service list." Buyer beware...

Vaporbreak should not even make the bottom of that list.
Min is more of a small online vender like many of our US Mom and Pop venders........only he is good at using the language barrier to often avoid taking care of customer complaints.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I also wouldn't put Chinabuye, or Fairy-gift on this list .. OVER PRICED! Chinabuye is not really free shipping, or at least not the kind that you want (unregistered slow boat 20-30day), and you have to pay for decent shipping upgrade. Both of these vendors want near US prices for their products, and with the encouragement of some Chinese manufacturers and their REQUIREMENT for min sale prices, they believe that they can force our hand, in their market.

If Desire-ecig will get rid of their $60 min purchase for free shipping, I would have purchased several times from them already. A month ago I was struggling to come up with $60 worth of items, that they had, and that I wanted .. got stuck at $47.61, so I purchased elsewhere ... eh-hmm Fasttech and Focalecig.

vangroover

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
I also wouldn't put Chinabuye, or Fairy-gift on this list .. OVER PRICED! Chinabuye is not really free shipping, or at least not the kind that you want (unregistered slow boat 20-30day), and you have to pay for decent shipping upgrade. Both of these vendors want near US prices for their products, and with the encouragement of some Chinese manufacturers and their REQUIREMENT for min sale prices, they believe that they can force our hand, in their market.

If Desire-ecig will get rid of their $60 min purchase for free shipping, I would have purchased several times from them already. A month ago I was struggling to come up with $60 worth of items, that they had, and that I wanted .. got stuck at $47.61, so I purchased elsewhere ... eh-hmm Fasttech and Focalecig.

I got a good deal on the Vamo V5 from Fairy-Gift. Well, actually, it was more that they were one of the first to carry it back in September. They seem to be a pretty small outfit. Not much selection...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread