Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
IMG_0564.jpg

For Shane

Tesseract

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2013
Miss Gulf Coast
Hey everybody!

My older sister came over for dinner! Hadn't seen her in forever, so I made her favorite leek and potato soup, rice, lamb and beef tenderloin shish kabobs w/ a cucumber mint yogurt sauce, and some baklava, all from scratch. Took forever to make, but everything came out rather delicious without tooting my own horn.

Best part was after we ate she started putting her coat on because I normally have a cigarette, and we go talk when I see her. I told her I quit and that it's been over a week since I had one. Her jaw dropped and gave me a hug, told me how happy and proud of me she was. Greatest feeling!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Toot away, my friend. That meal sounds delicious!

Last edited:

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
y5eqavem.jpg

Just got home to try this. One downside to my stingray, when it's polished it's like the most beautiful mod ever. After a few days of my fingers gumming it up it gets that brass patina look to it. Which drives me nuts cause I'm ocd like that. Lol. Anyway this stuff polishes metal to a like new mirror finish shine in seconds.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Lex, I am so sorry! Where are your guys with guns who chased the car that ran over one of your fur babies...put them to work pounding the pavement! Kittehs are pretty good at surviving. I bet he comes back.

'Possums in Philly? Really? I would think that was too populated for 'possums. Course, we don't have any 'possums here, I don't think. Have never seem one in CO. Foxes, skunks, raccoons, squirrels...these live in and around my yard. Oh and very large bull snakes and teeny, tiny green garden snakes.

The clowns with guns- haven't seen them this winter- as it begins to warm up they'll show up like a bad rash.

Yep.....we have possums. This wasn't my first up close with one either. Years ago I was going to a friends house, it was late at night & as I was walking down the street I saw the strangest looking *statue*.....like it was made into someones gated little fence.

So what do I do? You guessed it.....walked up on it for a closer look. The entire time I'm like....WT???????....& then the next thing I know it bared it's teeth & I'll hauled ....

The next time was me putting food outside for the stray.....my sister screamed from across the street....
WHY THE :censored: ARE YOU FEEDING A :censored: POSSUM?
I was like REALLY????????? I thought it was a cat.

In my defense it was late night.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Shane, Valley View Vapes closed and sold his inventory to The Vapor Bar. They have the sidewinder tanks I have spoken about...have a screw port on the tank so they can be refilled/filled without taking them off the pipe or mod. I am very happy with mine. Is this like what you would want for the pipe? https://www.thevaporbarstore.com/?product=premium-3-6-ml-tanks

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
What is this constant pulse modulation of which you speak, CP? Never heard that term before, and I know the Provari uses PWM to regulate (superior in efficiency, I might add : Frequently Asked Questions ).
Huh that's odd, I couldn't sworn the Provari was using a constant output but maybe I'm using the wrong terminology to describe what I'm referring to. I come from a data networking background so the terminology I use may relate better to that field. But basically I was referring to a constant output that doesn't show it fluctuating on and off constantly. Let me see if Phil can show it better:

For the MVP2, using a constant output signal:
A PBusardo Review & Contest - iTaste MVP V2 - YouTube <-- 12:53 in vid where it shows constant output stream

and here's a graph of pulse width modulation as used by the Vamo v5:

A PBusardo Review - The VAMO V5 - YouTube <-- links to 23:02 in the video

I couldn't see Phil run this test on his Provari video but I would've assumed from everything I've heard about it, that it's output signal is similar to that of the MVP. Maybe if it does use PWM, it's got really fast switching so that it doesn't register the off pulses. *shrug*

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I have a confession - I've never used CLS in the REO. H1N1 is parked in my Black REO, and the other is a Frankenvape (changes flavors frequently and I never rinse it out). Right now it has a mix of Agent Orange and Boba's Bounty - not bad. ;)

Forgetting about a bottle of Frenilla is a good thing ;)

I still need a name for Project Open - any ideas?

My idea for the name was Project Open.....so many juices have rather boring names.
As a name Project Open would have me buying out of curiosity because it's so different.....but that's just me.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
The clowns with guns- haven't seen them this winter- as it begins to warm up they'll show up like a bad rash.

Yep.....we have possums. This wasn't my first up close with one either. Years ago I was going to a friends house, it was late at night & as I was walking down the street I saw the strangest looking *statue*.....like it was made into someones gated little fence.

So what do I do? You guessed it.....walked up on it for a closer look. The entire time I'm like....WT???????....& then the next thing I know it bared it's teeth & I'll hauled ....

The next time was me putting food outside for the stray.....my sister screamed from across the street....
WHY THE :censored: ARE YOU FEEDING A :censored: POSSUM?
I was like REALLY????????? I thought it was a cat.

In my defense it was late night.

You have a big heart, Ms Lex! Yeah, before when we had a dog door, we fed most of the varmints around here. I would walk into the kitchen and see a squirrel or raccoon enjoying the dog food. Now the pups have to ask to go out and come back in. Poor babies. All because of the critters that kept coming in the house.

Now we are fighting the mice. They love the dog food. Someone told me "Oh no, don't let the mice have dog food...it isn't good for them". Really? You think I am worried about the long term health of the mice? NO! I am going to put out cats, traps and poison if necessary. I hate them and without a cat we are going to be overrun if I don't get on top of this NOW. I have seen two and you know what that means!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
My idea for the name was Project Open.....so many juices have rather boring names.
As a name Project Open would have me buying out of curiosity because it's so different.....but that's just me.

I like Project OPEN as well but it seems as though Clark wants another name. We have been referring to it as OPEN for so long now, it just stuck with me. And you have a good point...kinda like the Virus, it makes a person want to find out what it is all about.

buzzkill657

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
United States
I have found three juices by Vapure that I actually like. I know I have said this before but I am repeating myself. I am just so amazed. I have ordered a total of 8 juices from two different ridiculously low price sales. Still have the first order. Not so good.

The funky monkey, peanut butter cup and the german chocolate coffee are good. Not slap you in the face good, but nice, true to flavor good.

So, do you think CLS and peanut butter cup would be a nice mix? I keep wanting to try it. I will report back...I am going to take one for the team. I like to mix peanut butter in oatmeal, so I am a bit strange anyway.

I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE peanut butter. But only peter pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread