How do I get vapor4life to stop spamming my e-mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anim8r

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
DC
I'm serious.

I do not mean to be rude, but I would like to stop getting 15+ e-mails/week from vapor4life. I have blocked the sender, made multiple rules to auto delete them, etc. but the owners of V4L have hired some outside organization that uses new automated addresses and hidden text in order to constantly hammer my e-mail accounts.

I have asked to be removed from these lists, but I have had no success.

Any ideas?

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Thanks for reaching out to us anim8r. At the bottom of the sale email, there is a link called "Unsubscribe". Click this link and you'll be off our mailing list. If you've clicked this before, can you email me at brandon@vapor4life.com with the email address you signed up with and I will work with the sales manager to remove your email.

I'm serious.

I do not mean to be rude, but I would like to stop getting 15+ e-mails/week from vapor4life. I have blocked the sender, made multiple rules to auto delete them, etc. but the owners of V4L have hired some outside organization that uses new automated addresses and hidden text in order to constantly hammer my e-mail accounts.

I have asked to be removed from these lists, but I have had no success.

Any ideas?

anim8r

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
DC
Thanks for reaching out to us anim8r. At the bottom of the sale email, there is a link called "Unsubscribe". Click this link and you'll be off our mailing list. If you've clicked this before, can you email me at brandon@vapor4life.com with the email address you signed up with and I will work with the sales manager to remove your email.

Thanks for the reply BHam,
I sent an e-mail to you since I have clicked the unsubscribe button in the past without any success.
-Brad

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
I got your email last night and cI forwarded over to our Sales Manager who controls the email list. I've asked him to remove you and told him about the importance.

Thanks for the reply BHam,
I sent an e-mail to you since I have clicked the unsubscribe button in the past without any success.
-Brad

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
I'm not getting sales in e-mail at all for the past few weeks and I DO want them for the Smileomizer discounts. Did all e-mail stop? I never unsubscribed and I am still on the list when I log on...

We're sending one email per day. Please PM me your email address and I'll ask our sales manager to check to make sure you're on the list. Sometimes our emails end up in spam folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread