kick vs kick 2 whats the differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

thezoo

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
pennsylvania
Ive been thinking about getting a mech mod some of them are quite nice looking but i like power regulation so i want to get a kick but cannot decide which one i want also havent found much info other than how to use them so i hope someone can clue me into the differences between them would like to get a stainless mech that will look great with a kayfun (clone) using an 18650 and a kick or kick 2 any help would be a blessing

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
The KICK goes up to 10 watts, and the KICK2 goes up to 15 watts. It seems they upgraded the negative connection points also, the KICK has a spring and the KICK2 has two spring loaded pins.

According to the Evolv website the KICK2 also has synchronous rectification for superior efficiency. The Kick2 also boasts mod resistance compensation to ensure a more accurate power delivery. Evolv LLC - Shop Now

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
No i do know that but there are a few out there not many telescopic mods big unough for both i like the mah of 18650 batteries 18500 is close definately better than 18350's but i always want more battery life (ideal is a battery that goes weeks on a charge but i know thats not possible now)

If battery life is the main factor you may want to look at The BAM, a 26650 mod that can use the kick with a 26500 batt. The site description says "25500" for use with the kick, but they sell 26500's for use with the kick, so I'm not sure what that's about, Probably a typo, something to check into before purchasing.
The BAM comes with an adapter for the Kick module and a sleeve for using 18xxx batteries.
The B.A.M. V2 - VaporCast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread