Newbie here, have carto question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani8kt

Jan 30, 2014
United States
I am obviously not very skilled in searching a forum because I'm sure my answer is SOMEWHERE, but I couldn't find it. I am going to forge on and buy my first IBTanked. But I am not sure what all I need to order. This will be my first time using a catromizer tank and I want to make sure I order all the correct items in order to use it. I am going to go the 22mm regular route and it's going on a Provari mini. I understand how to order the tank but I hear people talk about this thingy and that that will make it easier to use. If you guys could give any advice as to what bobbles and what nots I need to buy would be awesome!! And THANK YOU so much for the guidance!!

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Just order a 'complete tank set' and choose all the parts. It already comes in a Thingy. The other acccessory to order is the 'tank tool' so you can get the carto in without damaging the rings and perhaps the beauty ring, which is made specifically for the Provari (I think it's called an IB Sid - not sure on that, because I use smaller diameter tanks) ! I love my IB Tanks - have fun:D

Dani8kt

Jan 30, 2014
United States
The other acccessory to order is the 'tank tool' so you can get the carto in without damaging the rings

Do you mean The refilling drip/tip tool? Because you can select one when ordering a complete tank. Or do I find that in a different area? And I did find the beauty ring and will be getting that too! Thank you Amanda!!

Dani8kt

Jan 30, 2014
United States
Yep - you get the refilling tool as an optional item when you fill in the form to order your tank. IBT tanks are great - you'll want more of them once you get set up :D

I went through the Show your IB thread this morning and I have no doubt I will be ordering more than one along the way lol. Oh boy!!

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
The beauty ring you want, if you want one is IBTpro 22 Stainless Steel ring. Here's the linky: https://www.ibtanked.com/accessories/tool/ibtpro-22-stainless-steel-detail

I haven't tried this ring as they just started making them. For the price, they are the best deal on beauty rings. It goes over ProVari taper so the 22mm tank doesn't overhang the taper, it now will line up. It's just for looks and isn't essential.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
"complete tank" should get you caps and the tube, all assembled, shipped in a "thingy" plus extra o-rings.
Extras you might want would include
- the tank fill tool, to push out the cartomizer without damaging the orings. If you don't have one already, you want this.
- IBTPro ring - this will let you attache your tank and have a seamless, no-gap look on your ProVari
- An IBTipsy, or other drip tip if you want. I like the IBTipsys on the IBTank - it's just a cute, perfect fit look...
- cartos - they have good prices on them...
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread