Are Nutty and Honey Flue Nut.....*sniff*.... discontinued?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Not sure what Nutty is. Never heard of it. But Hazelnut and HFN are still available and currently in stock from what I can see. You just can't get them in the jumbo bottle size. Go to 60ml size or less and they are there.
HFN is limited to 1 bottle per customer but that isn't anything new.

Good luck and happy vaping. ;)

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
Not sure what Nutty is. Never heard of it. But Hazelnut and HFN are still available and currently in stock from what I can see. You just can't get them in the jumbo bottle size. Go to 60ml size or less and they are there.
HFN is limited to 1 bottle per customer but that isn't anything new.

Good luck and happy vaping. ;)

Nutty has been around for at least the 2 years I've been ordering from them. It's the nuttiness of HFN without the honey. Super smooth and light. One of my favourites. Very different from their Hazelnut.

It's always been there and disappeared sometime between my latest order and the previous one.

I just checked the site and it only has Honey Flue tobacco, not Honey Flue Nut... The difference is really just whether the HFT is mixed with Nutty or not.

It's not even like it's out of stock, it's just gone.

The disappearance of both Nutty and HFN at the same time makes me suspect a problem with the nutty flavouring's supplier. BWB has had flavouring distributors shake them down in the past which led to the discontinuation of a few TOP flavours: RY4, EJoker, Hunter's Blend.

Makes me sad, really. BWB is my favourite overall juicemaker by far... and has been for over 2 years.

Last edited:

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Nutty has been around for at least the 2 years I've been ordering from them. It's the nuttiness of HFN without the honey. Super smooth and light. One of my favourites. Very different from their Hazelnut.

It's always been there and disappeared sometime between my latest order and the previous one.

I just checked the site and it only has Honey Flue Tobacco, not Honey Flue Nut... The difference is really just whether the HFT is mixed with Nutty or not.

It's not even like it's out of stock, it's just gone.

The disappearance of both Nutty and HFN at the same time makes me suspect a problem with the nutty flavouring's supplier. BWB has had flavouring distributors shake them down in the past which led to the discontinuation of a few TOP flavours: RY4, EJoker, Hunter's Blend.

Makes me sad, really. BWB is my favourite overall juicemaker by far... and has been for over 2 years.
The removal of the nut flavors is unfortunate. The people that liked them, LOVED THEM. Sadly it was a limited few. Sometimes things have to be abandoned to make way for new things. As far as I am aware, this was based solely on sales.

Hunters blend was very popular. The source for the flavoring no longer exists hence the loss of the flavor. It was a similar story for RY4 and Ejoker. We may yet see a return of RY4 and ejoker albeit slightly different.

I would love to hear from all the HFN lovers out there. No guarantees but perhaps we can sway the courts for a stay of execution. ;) I will certainly pass the info along to Don.

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
That's very unfortunate. Nutty and HFN were two of my top flavours. I'm really going to miss them.

The removal of the nut flavors is unfortunate. The people that liked them, LOVED THEM. Sadly it was a limited few. Sometimes things have to be abandoned to make way for new things. As far as I am aware, this was based solely on sales.

Hunters blend was very popular. The source for the flavoring no longer exists hence the loss of the flavor. It was a similar story for RY4 and Ejoker. We may yet see a return of RY4 and ejoker albeit slightly different.

I would love to hear from all the HFN lovers out there. No guarantees but perhaps we can sway the courts for a stay of execution. ;) I will certainly pass the info along to Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread