• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Off To See The Wiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
There you are! About time, we we're fixin' to move without ya!

And tell em all to leave that damn couch!!
Morning OTD. That couch was pretty ratty! I bought everyone their own Lazyboy's and an 87" LED TV!

Came by to say Good Morning! Nice and clean.
Hi PT! It is pretty clean here! Had a hard time pressing the button on the old thread. Lot's of good memories there!

Man! We are supposed to get another 5-7 inches of snow today and I have to work tonight! Getting there will be easy,getting home a different story!

:)Wiz!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well I may as well keep up my reputation and make my first post a complaint. We got about three or four inches of snow so I got out the snowblower and it started really easy. Too easy. It ran for about three minutes, died, and won't start. I had to shovel almost the whole driveway and sidewalks. Not really in the budget right now for a new one.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Well I may as well keep up my reputation and make my first post a complaint. We got about three or four inches of snow so I got out the snowblower and it started really easy. Too easy. It ran for about three minutes, died, and won't start. I had to shovel almost the whole driveway and sidewalks. Not really in the budget right now for a new one.
    Welcome over Hitt! The thread would not be the same without a complaint! :) That does suck though. Sure you have gas and 40:1 in it? Sounds like the fuel line. Hope mine starts later,although our snow is expected to turn to rain at some point tonight.

I think it would be hard to find a new snowthrower now. Everyone is out of them here.

keonee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 13, 2013
    USA
    Good Morning Everyone. We are still in the midst of a snowstorm....and it seems if it isn't snowing it's colder then warts on a frog. Will be glad when this winter is over.

Neighbor told me that the Farmer's Almanac predicted this cold and snowy winter. She also said our summer prediction is hot.....just the way I like it.....come on warm weather I know you can get here in 3-4 months.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Welcome over Hitt! The thread would not be the same without a complaint! :) That does suck though. Sure you have gas and 40:1 in it? Sounds like the fuel line. Hope mine starts later,although our snow is expected to turn to rain at some point tonight.

I think it would be hard to find a new snowthrower now. Everyone is out of them here.

Yes I'm sure the fuel is good. I even shot some starting fluid in it and it still wouldn't start back. It was a yard sale buy several years ago. It's only about 35 years old. Maybe I can get it fixed under warranty. It just really needs to be replaced. It's been going downhill for a couple years.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2009
    Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
    Reminds me when I moved to Houston. I sold my snow blower. The guy called me the next day, and said it was a piece of S----. I went over and found a rock in the Auger that sheared the drive pin.

No snow. Found out he got a load of stone for his driveway, and tried to use the snow blower to spread the stone.:ohmy:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Morning OTD. That couch was pretty ratty! I bought everyone their own Lazyboy's and an 87" LED TV!

Hi PT! It is pretty clean here! Had a hard time pressing the button on the old thread. Lot's of good memories there!

Man! We are supposed to get another 5-7 inches of snow today and I have to work tonight! Getting there will be easy,getting home a different story!

that i believe, wiz! and ''off to see the wiz'' is not a bad title. different, yes, but maybe also more fitting for now. and the memories we'll keep ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread