Glassmanoak's contest #25 with multiple winners and for winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaMntGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
North Georgia
2. Pheonix V4
image.jpg
How's my build? What can I do to make it better?
I like 2.0-2.6 ohms

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

My sentiments exactly, Uncle. The difference is I'm applying it to posting pics of "Me", not "You"! :laugh:

Well - Let's be real honest here . . .

First off - If anyone really is interested in seeing what I look like I do have a photo of "Myself" in "My" Profile that was also posted in another "Home Thread" I frequent when a "Collage" was being made for everyone to see who "We" were talking to online . . . BTW: Some real intesting photos came out of that one - because they offered a gift for posting them as long as you had one of their products being displayed since they would also be using them on their website . . . AND - Thankfully - I didn't make the cut :facepalm:, especially since "My" agent would have required them to pay much more then they were offering . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

And second - In reality, I wouldn't mind seeing a photo of all the "Tree-Peeps" here, I think it would be very interesting to see who "We" really are talking to online . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)
("We've" all seen a couple of the "Tree-Peeps" already be it here or in other threads . . . "Boardopboy" & RPadTV" . . . Just to name 2 of them, besides "Myself" . . . :D)

OH YEA - Hey "GMO" - Where's "Your" Pic . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

I'll be over at the other thread... ;)

Already there . . . :D :thumbs:

Last edited:

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.