How many different flavors do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, with my last shipment from Killer Vapes I have 16 different flavors. To me that seems kinda excessive but I love trying new ones. Local vape shop sells one called Panther's Tear. It's strawberry and cream. It is mostly cream and I like it that way. The flavors I am most excited to try are Monster and Juicey Fruit from Killer Vapes. I'm starting to think I'm a juice-aholic.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Zerstören87;12085539 said:
Currently, with my last shipment from Killer Vapes I have 16 different flavors. To me that seems kinda excessive but I love trying new ones. Local Vape shop sells one called Panther's Tear. It's strawberry and cream. It is mostly cream and I like it that way. The flavors I am most excited to try are Monster and Juicey Fruit from Killer Vapes. I'm starting to think I'm a juice-aholic.

How is Killer Vapes?

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
If you could DIY flavors, which can be made into single flavors, about 300 (mostly 15ml bottles - some 2, 4 and 8oz). If you counted the total single + combination, I'd say it's closer to 330.

If we narrow that down, there's probably only a handful that I personally like enough to vape as a single flavor or in a mix. That's why so many of them are small bottles and only a few are larger sized.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
I have hundreds of flavors - so many that I find myself giving away a lot to the PIF box at the local monthly vapemeets. I am completely juice ADD. I go through maybe 5 flavors a day. I get tired of the ones I am vaping and switch all week long. I get bored very easily. Part of my problem is that I have to try every new and exciting flavor and brand that everyone talks about. That doesn't even count the DIY stuff I have. I probably have about a 100 DIY flavorings. As you can tell, I'm not vaping for the savings! This is a hobby for me - wish I could deduct it from my taxes, lol. Whatever it takes to keep me off the stinkies - it works and I'm not quitting anytime soon.

tmrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Carrollton, GA, USA
About 50 with another 20 or so in the mail. But soon I hope I will narrow down to my favorites. Very lucky that 2 of my favorites, Yep and Monkey Balls, are made by my local shop. Of all 50 I've tried so far 4 are on my definite re-order list - Highbrow Crème Brulee, Vapor Chef Hobbs Blood & Butter Beer and Pink Spot Happy Ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread