• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

1 year vapiversarry/1st b/m story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
So to celebrate our one year vaporversarry, we decided to upgrade some old batteries we had. My g/f had dental surgery booked, so,I decided to go check out River City Vapes b/m store to get a couple spinners to replace our old ego-c upgrades that we started with.

For the record I always carry one ego-t 1000 and the 2 beat up ego-c with me at all times because I also carry 6 tanks.

So I went in looking for some spinners, only to find out they were out of stock, but this is just where the story starts.

1. I was very impressed how busy the store seemed to be. When I walked in there was a noob vapor asking a lot of questions and a very experienced vapor carrying around mechanical mods. Then there was me in the middle not a noob, but haven't made the foray into mods yet.

So I started talking to the experienced guy about the Provari because I think that's where I really want to go next, and we had a good chat about it. As we we're talking about 6 more people came in behind us. The salesperson went to the back to mix the juice after he decided what he wanted and he proceeded to ask us a bunch of questions about vaping and the benefits we personally found from it. It was a great conversation and one I am happy to have with anyone.

Next came the pro mod kids turn, he was looking at a super. Ice mod but was told the sale was pending so he left with a Pieces (astrological sign can't spell) clone, because he thought it was super stealthy on his Genesis atty, nm the amount of gear he told me he had at home.

So finally it was my turn, I went in for a spinner and got handed this itaste. I looked at it like a fool for a while before asking for an instruction manual to see how it worked. Instead of giving me a manual she walked me though it and I was sold.

I have have since been home and vaped it for a day and a half and now I find my ego-t lacking, even with them both at 3.8 the I taste is just more reliable and the best decision I've made vamping so far.

i am very impressed with the pricing of the store compared to canvape, and the knowledge of at the the person I talked to when I was there. I was very skeptical of a b/m vamping store in Edmonton, but they won me over. The only thing I am still a bit leery about is the Evod tank,pricing, but I use novas anyway so far. For sure I will be back to them again. Even if it is just for another itaste battery.

it blows the ego t out of the water.

freeatlast!

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Kansas, USA
kestra.zenfolio.com
Happy 1 year anniversary to both of you, Kagey K!! Congrats on that!! Glad you had a nice experience in the vapor store - that's always gratifying.

The itaste has a good reputation and is popular. It's the first thing I bought after my convenience store little eGo setup. Recently I bought another in a different color just because I like them! Do wish they had a bigger battery though, and one that was replaceable....

eFFeRR

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Happy 1 year!!

I'm not sure which iTaste you got but I own two iTaste VV 3.0's and I love them. I can't imagine vaping anything else. I find that the iTaste VV + EVOD setup is not only noob friendly, but easy to maintain and provides an excellent vape.

It's been 4 months for me so far and haven't touched a single cigarette since. Not even one.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
Woohoo, wtg on d one year..... I'm a few days away myself.

Almost got an Itaste a wee while back still in the back of my mind though, I've heard many good things about them.

If u ever think about RDA for 8 bucks at Canvape get the octopus silver, if u don't like it not much lost, it comes with 2 wicks. I also still have my novas in my rotation.

Congrats and Vape On!

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Thanks for the congrats guys. I hope that through Brick and Mortar stores and education we can see more people make the switch to vaping, it really has made my family feel healthier and more prosperous since we made the switch.

Happy 1 year!!

I'm not sure which iTaste you got but I own two iTaste VV 3.0's and I love them. I can't imagine vaping anything else. I find that the iTaste VV + EVOD setup is not only noob friendly, but easy to maintain and provides an excellent vape.

It's been 4 months for me so far and haven't touched a single cigarette since. Not even one.

Yeah I got the I taste 3.0 vv got Black for me and White for her, but I think I'm going back for the Chameleon next time I'm in Edmonton. It really is a big upgrade from my Ego T

Woohoo, wtg on d one year..... I'm a few days away myself.

Almost got an Itaste a wee while back still in the back of my mind though, I've heard many good things about them.

If u ever think about RDA for 8 bucks at Canvape get the octopus silver, if u don't like it not much lost, it comes with 2 wicks. I also still have my novas in my rotation.

Congrats and Vape On!

Congrats on your almost 1 year. Hope to see your thread soon. :) I'm getting close to buying the Kanthal and the Silica to start re wicking my novas and if that is successful, I will likely start going a different route with my vaping. I bought the Rba that Juggie sells and used it for tasting until it died and don't have the materials to try to rebuild it yet.

The mod guy I met at the store was using a Genesis and when he pulled it apart it looked nice and easy, but I just haven't taken those next steps yet. Maybe in year 2.

Addendum: I have only been using Mini Novas since I started vaping and have watched the tanks come and go since. I am using single coil mini novas, but have seen the Evod and the Protank as well as some Aspire bottom feeding novas come along.

It tried the Kanger t3 and a bunch of other tanks from Canvape when I first ordered and the nova suited me best. Is there an equally easy to use tank that may increase my vaping satisfaction as much as the I taste did for batteries?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread