Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupcakesugars

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anyone here order from The Vapor company after VJ told us about their $1.99 juice? Beginning of January, I think. Have you gotten your order yet? It's been a while...<shudders> Flashbacks of painful wait times and crappy customer relations from Ms. T's Bakery!

And plus, I'm anxious to try chicken b waffles juice!!

Thanks.

Last edited:

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
I don't care how long it takes lmao. I just ordered 90ml in 9 different flavors for 23$ shipped. That's insane pricing. I just hope they're good. If they're good, I'll be a repeat customer for sure. These types of sales are the absolute best way to branch out and try different juice.

morebass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
north
Their customer service is terrible. Order place jan 8th, I didn't mind waiting for cheap juice, supposedly they were short on some flavours. I used the live chat on there website and was assured by Tim (the owner) if I changed one of the juices it would ship the next day (tues), it didn't... and then wednesday, it didn't. Now its friday and i'm still "awaiting fulfillment"

xICooRsYIx

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
So this thread caught my eye with the 1.99 juice and i figured it was an old sale.. Went to the website and its still going on?!?!

Have any of you guys gotten any responses at all from the company other then standard emails saying "we havent forgot"!?

I just find it extremely odd that they are saying the cause is an excess amount of orders causing a hold yet they remain to run the same deal that it just going to attract more customers thus making things even worse.

Im still almost tempted to place an order just because its such good deals especially with flavors i would like to test out.

-xICooRsYIx

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Is the juice good?

I noticed prices are still extremely low, surprised they are still taking orders being back logged over a month from what some here are saying. I wonder if this is mentioned when ordering, if not bad business practice and smells fishy. I have noticed other places are informing when behind with a estimated time to process, just saw company today saying they will not get near your order until at least 3 days....being up front like that goes a long ways in my book.

pelton54

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
They emailed an update on the 24th of January saying that my order would ship soon....still nothing it's starting to get extremely fishy because NO ONE on this forum has received their order....

And they aren't still running the discount they stopped it for a week and starting a second promo discount and haven't even completed their first order shipments!

Sent from my iPhone using Popcorn

xICooRsYIx

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
They emailed an update on the 24th of January saying that my order would ship soon....still nothing it's starting to get extremely fishy because NO ONE on this forum has received their order....

And they aren't still running the discount they stopped it for a week and starting a second promo discount and haven't even completed their first order shipments!

Well all their juices are 1.99 for 10ml. I did notice you only have the option for 10ml on them though, you cant get them any larger.

Idk if i should wait until someone confirms they received theirs before i place my order or not. I dont want to miss the promo. Im just starting out and i feel i need to take advantage of discounts like this in order to taste different flavors and see what i like/dislike.

-xICooRsYIx

pelton54

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
Well all their juices are 1.99 for 10ml. I did notice you only have the option for 10ml on them though, you cant get them any larger.

Idk if i should wait until someone confirms they received theirs before i place my order or not. I dont want to miss the promo. Im just starting out and i feel i need to take advantage of discounts like this in order to taste different flavors and see what i like/dislike.

-xICooRsYIx

Honestly go ahead and spend $20 and grab yourself 100mls of juice to test.....maybe you will get it but the worst thing that could happen is that your out $20 and you just file a claim and get it back.
Just don't spend to much

xICooRsYIx

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
Honestly go ahead and spend $20 and grab yourself 100mls of juice to test.....maybe you will get it but the worst thing that could happen is that your out $20 and you just file a claim and get it back.
Just don't spend to much

Yeah i think ill do that tomorrow. Im assuming this is a known supplier in the community. I wonder how business with them was previous to this incident. It would be pretty shady if they tried shutting down shop and scamming as many people as they could by attracting them with these deals.

thank god for claims!

-xICooRsYIx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread