For anyone who bought Smoking Everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

awsapero

Jan 8, 2009
Brandon, FL
This is not really a mod, but for some reason I could not post in tips&tricks or product features. Just really some tips to help anyone out who was unfortunate enough to buy from smokingeverywhere.com or from a dealer in a local mall.

First thing anyone needs to accept who has bought this is, Yes you did pay way to much for this product, but that's OK. I say 150$ is not all that bad to get you off Carbon Monoxide and Tar. This company sells what is pretty comparable to an item from totallywicked-eliquid.com. The Super 10cm Electronic Cigarette. Which a start kit runs at $59.99 + $6.99 S/H.

Here are couple of tips that have helped me make the most of my product from smokingeverywhere.com I hope they help some of you as well until you can learn more about vaping and get your self a better product at a lower price.

1) For my self this product just smokes so much better by dripping. I have tried a few brands of carts and nothing can compare to the drip hit. Im sure this is probably true with all products if you enjoy dripping. In my opinion dripping is the best way to get the most out of your battery power and atomizer. I personally enjoy totallywicked-eliquid.com juices. I buy the 36mg 30ML bottles in many flavors and use them to fill my small 3CC eye-droplet bottles to put in my case.

2) Ive noticed some of the better quality products only have one hole some where on the battery. The product from smokingeverywhere.com has two small holes along the rim of the battery threads. I find placing my thumb over one of theses and using it in manner of like a carb really helps the vapor production on this product. Beware: Dont cover both holes due to risk you might burn out your atomizer.

I hope this can help anyone who has purchased from smokingeverywhere.com get the most out of their product if they feel very disatisfied with their purchase.

awsapero

Jan 8, 2009
Brandon, FL
I got robbed, but totally agree. You pay for instant gradification... the mall, and not knowing about the product or that it's available elswhere.

I have purchased Totally Wickeds' 36MG and a couple of drops does wonders. All your tips are exactly what I've found to work best as well... good post.

The timing was perfect for the vendor I ran into. It was just after Christmas and I had a few extra bucks to spend. Also I had told my self I wanted to quit smoking before the first of the year.

I enjoy totally wicked very much. I'm glad to hear your making the most of this product.
I encourage you or anyone else who has this product and knows a tip or something that makes this product more enjoyable, Please post it here.

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
I was one of those unfortunate souls who purchased a Smoking Everywhere e-cig. Needless to say, the atomizer is dead. Does the Totally Wicked Super 10cm use the same atomizer? Or does anyone know where I can get a replacement atomizer for this thing?!

You can buy replacement parts at the same Kiosk you purchased the unit or at Electronic Cigarette . FYI Kiosk is $30 for Atomizer and Website is $20, the main difference is the Website sells Chinese model where the wool fibers appear to swoop out of the metal ring of the Atomizer... as most of them do and don't last long, and the Kiosk sells the Japanese model where the wool ring is fully enclosed and sits 1/4" or more within the metal ring of the Atomizer (fully protected while cartridge is off).

I have a few other e-cig units arriving soon and can compare fittings and compatibility, I'll post more info after they arrive.

awsapero

Jan 8, 2009
Brandon, FL
I was one of those unfortunate souls who purchased a Smoking Everywhere e-cig. Needless to say, the atomizer is dead. Does the Totally Wicked Super 10cm use the same atomizer? Or does anyone know where I can get a replacement atomizer for this thing?!

CEO you could purchase one of the atomizers for the 10cm product on totally wicked and it will work with your smoking every where. Also you can get one for a RN4091 mini e-cig from ruyandirect.com. Its only $6.00 from that site but it ships from over seas and you would probably pay as much in shipping. I know totally wicked does a $6.99 flat rate S/H, so if you want to get some juices or other supplies from totally wicked I would go with them.

pattyjo

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
new hampshire
i also purchased SE at a mall i kniw i paid waqy too much but i like the idea that if dsomething goes wrong, back i go to thr mall to get a replacemenet. i havnt had to do that yet but i ordered another ecig online just in case i cant get over to the mall for whatever reason. i am new to esmoking can some one tell me what 'dripping' is? i dont know all the lingo or tricks yet

thanks, pat

centurian

ECF Veteran
i am a member of those who have paid way too much for the smoking everywhere model. was really unsatisfied with it, the cartridges barely gave out any smoke, so i got some juice from truevapor.com. that seemed to improve it some.
recently got the npro from njoy.... and it feels like i just bought the same thing as the smoking everywhere. although the hits are much more satisfying, i think it would be the same situation without the juice. the npro isnt that bad, only complaint i have is the battery seems to die kind of fast. was left with no power while at work yesterday....
wanting to try out the totally wicked platinum 901.
starting to worry i have an addiction to buying these different models....
pattyjo- dripping as i think ive figured out is 'dripping' e-juice onto the atomizer. it gives lots of smoke and a nice hit.

marudedame

Sep 7, 2009
Aurora, CO
Hello, I just purchased the platinum kit from smoking everywhere and it is actually working for me. I smoke probably a pack/2 to 3 days (I'm one of those who put out one cigarette couple times^0^), and one cartridge last me about same. I haven't had problem with atomizer like everyone says. Maybe it's because I don't suck too hard, and also I keep certain time between each hit. Plus atomizer comes in a cartridge unlike other model so even if it breaks, no hustle. If you are smoker like me then I think smoking everywhere works for you.

However tho, since they put the atomizer in cartridge, I can't figure out how to refill it myself... I would greatly appreciate if anyone could tell me how....

Oh one more thing... platinum kit only has disgusting tobacco flavor and Mint flavor which I don't even wanna try since I don't like menthol...
Does anyone know if I can use GreenSmoke cartridge instead?????

PWRDByAdobo

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2009
West Covina, CA
We bought one of these for my fiance on our way back from Las Vegas on Sunday at the outlets in Primm. It was more of an impulse buy, really, because she didn't want to spend money and buy her Juicy Couture purse (whatever). Anyways, the salesman wasn't too pushy and she got the Pink one for the price of a "regular" one. It's decent but the battery life sucks. I'll be modding hers with a different atty as soon as someone knows what'll fit. FYI, the 510 doesn't fit. I picked one of these up yesterday and absolutely LOVE it! = ) GO VAPING! Anyway, the 510 screw assembly is smaller than that of the SE units.

googled

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
ukvapers.com
You can buy replacement parts at the same Kiosk you purchased the unit or at Electronic Cigarette . FYI Kiosk is $30 for Atomizer and Website is $20, the main difference is the Website sells Chinese model where the wool fibers appear to swoop out of the metal ring of the Atomizer... as most of them do and don't last long, and the Kiosk sells the Japanese model where the wool ring is fully enclosed and sits 1/4" or more within the metal ring of the Atomizer (fully protected while cartridge is off).

I have a few other e-cig units arriving soon and can compare fittings and compatibility, I'll post more info after they arrive.
Who is the Japanese manufacturer ?

codfish124

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Lakewood Co USA
here is a few trick i have done with the SE ( i actually like this e-cig and have tried 4 diferant ones )

1 keep the atty clean. if you have any way to hook up 5v or just a constant power till it stops smoking that will help clean it. other wise soak it and let it dry.

2 there are 2 holes on the side of the atty where the therds are stick a needle in there and keep them clear. this will make it harder for the battery to turn on till some juice gets down there after a few drags it works good.

3 the juice is most important. i use a thicker juice with VG stops the leaks and makes more vapor but if you want throat hit add some alcohol.

only down fall is the cart life. but with PTB works much better and soon i will get some of the double carts. i have some gumcii carts that seem to work great too.

bassn99

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Louisiana
Bla Bla Bla, I got suckered too. Hate to admit it, but if it was not for them at the mall I would have never discovered this forum. Mine sits on the shelf while I vape away with my 510 and now my new Silver Bullet. I may check out the great tips above to have a back up in case of total meltdown of ALL my stuff.
Thanks for the tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread