Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebassis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2012
Sandy Hook CT
20140203_190317.jpg

Mine is settling in with its new family quite well.

Loving it!

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I just received another e-mail (3rd) :
ZNA by House Of Hybrids is now available!
You asked us to tell you when ZNA by House Of Hybrids - Default would be available for ordering.
We are pleased to tell you it is now available. Click below to place your order.
buy now

Within a few seconds I clicked the link to buy. I guess third time is not a charm:
ZNA by House Of Hybrids
$279.00
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Are you kidding me I missed again.....What the @$%# I couldn't of responded any faster.........:-x
as I was sitting in front of my computer when the e-mail popped up..

Last edited:

GemCutter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Maine USA
Same exact story here, I got it in the cart but click checkout and it's gone.... This is so frustrating....

i just don't see why they can't wait until they get at least a couple hundred units, then it won't be 1,000 people trying to get 10 units at a time, 990 people end up angry.

The way this is being done just can not be the best way, at least with a few hundred units at a time it wouldn't be a game of seconds.

Last edited:

kgs-wy

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Gillette, WY
I got mine on order, got the tracking number today. The thing I discovered was that I had to go back to the "Go to Checkout" page, click "Proceed to Checkout" a few times before I could complete my checkout. Something to keep in mind for the next time, and good luck to those that haven't managed to get theirs yet! :)

As to why they're doin' it the way they are, well... Let's face it, if people are screaming now, how much more would people scream if they found out that "ENS has been holding out on us!"? Frankly, while what they're doing now is frustrating, it saves them some headaches later. This also seems, at least to a point, a way to combat flippers. It seems to be working, since I've noticed less flippers for the ZNA than for other Zen products in the past...
At any rate, keep on vaping, everyone! :vapor:

-Laters...!
kgs-wy

Last edited:

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
Got mine, Its nice. VERY heavy; heavier than you would think. The chassis they put the board in (next to the tube) is made of some insanely tough and sturdy steel; a big block! Did i mention its heavy?

But a good heavy.

I am really liking the DNA interface/screen. This is my first DNA device and i like being able to see how much battery power i have at a glance :) And I like not being limited on the power as i am with my VV mods.

I do wish the buttons had a little more click to them. The fire button is a VERY soft press, no click/feedback at all. The power up/dn buttons have a little click to them.

All in all i like it!

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Been using the ZNA for about a week now and I can say that as a DNA devise it's good however I have two gripes for ZEN. It's heavy as hell, I mean REAL heavy to the point that's not something you stick in a pocket. The other serious issue is the fact that it doesn't have an adjustable 510 pin to flush mount atties. I've only been using it with my Ithaka which does have an adjustable center pin so it sit perfectly flush but pretty much everything else doesn't.
I think this is a serious disadvantage for a high end mod like this

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
Been using the ZNA for about a week now and I can say that as a DNA devise it's good however I have two gripes for ZEN. It's heavy as hell, I mean REAL heavy to the point that's not something you stick in a pocket. The other serious issue is the fact that it doesn't have an adjustable 510 pin to flush mount atties. I've only been using it with my Ithaka which does have an adjustable center pin so it sit perfectly flush but pretty much everything else doesn't.
I think this is a serious disadvantage for a high end mod like this

Captain, I don't have mine yet, but I thought the top cap did have an adjustable center pin. I think you unscrew the top cap, and on the back side is hex head screw that you adjust. At least, that's the way it is with the other Zen mods.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
Captain, I don't have mine yet, but I thought the top cap did have an adjustable center pin. I think you unscrew the top cap, and on the back side is hex head screw that you adjust. At least, that's the way it is with the other Zen mods.

I saw in a review that you cannot do thane because the connection inside the device is not a floating pin connection.... did I misunderstand? ZEN ZNA !!! - YouTube

Starting at 19 minutes or so.

Last edited:

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
The top cap is exactly the same 510 cap that HoH sells. The center screw is adjustable. But (ain't there always a but) if your device doesn't sit flush on the top cap and you adjust the hex screw out to allow your atty to fit flush, the top cap won't sit flush on the ZNA. The ZNA has a floating center connection piece in it. But it will only drop down a couple of mm or so. So what happens is once you get your device flushed with the top cap, the top cap won't sit flush. You could use another screw with a much flatter top or grind one off yourself to give you some more room under the top cap. Still this isn't a deal breaker. The ZNA is one awesome device. Zen~ quality all the way. That top cap issue is my only little niggle with it. Other than that I really love this device.

IMG_20140209_144237.jpg

Squape fits well because its center pin is very adjustable.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
The top cap is exactly the same 510 cap that HoH sells. The center screw is adjustable. But (ain't there always a but) if your device doesn't sit flush on the top cap and you adjust the hex screw out to allow your atty to fit flush, the top cap won't sit flush on the ZNA. The ZNA has a floating center connection piece in it. But it will only drop down a couple of mm or so. So what happens is once you get your device flushed with the top cap, the top cap won't sit flush. You could use another screw with a much flatter top or grind one off yourself to give you some more room under the top cap. Still this isn't a deal breaker. The ZNA is one awesome device. Zen~ quality all the way. That top cap issue is my only little niggle with it. Other than that I really love this device.

IMG_20140209_144237.jpg

Squape fits well because its center pin is very adjustable.

I have a clone kayfun lite plus.... it has an adjustable removable center pin screw.... hoping it sits flush on the ZNA. unfortunately on my provari, taking the screw out does no good... loses connection.... putting it in and all the way down does no good..... still has a gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread