Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
I wonnerd wen t'otha shu was gunna drop. Gladdaseeya. I am just celebrating reviewer satisfaction on my book.

Done piecing one quilt-top, nearly done with another.

So cool, zero. Sounds like you should be popping open the champagne and celebrating your book. What is your book about? Are people going to be able to buy your book? How long have you been working on your book? About how many pages is your book?

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sandy...White graphite and/or white chalk over dark graphite turns yellow. I tried a couple layers of white charcoal in a small area, it turned yellow so I went over it again with a fine (light) graphite, smudged it in and it looks better but I still don't like it. I should have used the light graphite pencil to start with but with such a large area I always use the light vine charcoal but I'm using different paper so I think that is where the problem is. I should have tested it first. Live and learn. I'm going to work on it a bit more but I think it's a lost cause. :cry:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Good news! I won a contest. :toast: A $25 gift cert from a DIY vendor that shall remain nameless plus 20ml of ejuice of my choice. Actually there were 4 winners and I won twice, the cert and a bottle of juice. I told the vendor that she could re-draw for the ejuice since I won twice but I guess she didn't want to mess with that so she told me I got both. So I ordered some flavoring and ejuice to try.

I haven't seen any of you in any of these contests. You should give them a try. There is a "Contest" thread so you don't have to hunt for them. :)

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Good news! I won a contest. :toast: A $25 gift cert from a DIY vendor that shall remain nameless plus 20ml of ejuice of my choice. Actually there were 4 winners and I won twice, the cert and a bottle of juice. I told the vendor that she could re-draw for the ejuice since I won twice but I guess she didn't want to mess with that so she told me I got both. So I ordered some flavoring and ejuice to try.

I haven't seen any of you in any of these contests. You should give them a try. There is a "Contest" thread so you don't have to hunt for them. :)

i have never been interested on the contest :(

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
So cool, zero. Sounds like you should be popping open the champagne and celebrating your book.
I started ten years ago. It is going to be quite a while until publication, and I would rather not divulge any details. It is a bit controversial, and I would rather become a part of the woodwork, Iffn' ya no wat ah meen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread